Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't know what I'm more pissed off about this morning. The fact that in Glasgow City Centre, at 7.15am, I couldn't get ANY of the newspapers because none of the shops had them or that the carton of milk I bought from Tesco is too warm for me to enjoy over a bowl of Shreddies.

Where are we living now?! AFRICA, FFS?!

:angry:

I don't know what I'm more pissed off about this morning. The fact that in Glasgow City Centre, at 7.15am, I couldn't get ANY of the newspapers because none of the shops had them or that the carton of milk I bought from Tesco is too warm for me to enjoy over a bowl of Shreddies.

Where are we living now?! AFRICA, FFS?!

:angry:

i would say that in some places of glasgow, africa is alot more habitable...

Why are you going to the Stenhousemuir -vs- Arbroath game tomorrow? What's your agenda?

I'm working, quite simply. There is no agenda on my part. Just purely to enjoy a game of football :D B)

No being funny mate but that sounds like a big lie

Only repeating exactly what Stuart told me. Feel free to come down to Harvies Bar, Glasgow Road, Whitehaugh, Paisley and ask him for yourself! ;)

Ted was also the guy who got thoroughly pished one night and had a flaming row with Annie, who lost her temper with him and gave him a massive slap and stormed off home. A bit later a neighbour chapped her door and said "Did you know your Ted is stuck in the middle of a hedge?"

"Aye, I do, I put him there" then she slammed the door! :lol:

Only repeating exactly what Stuart told me. Feel free to come down to Harvies Bar, Glasgow Road, Whitehaugh, Paisley and ask him for yourself! ;)

By Vectron's fiery flames, what have you been told about names and other peoples personal details?

Guest BullyWee1878

The guy probably doesnt exist its just an excuse for Kilt to try and find someone that will drink with him!

I have a works night out on Saturday, in Glasgow.

Last one I had was at Hamilton Races where I was the most drunk man in central scotland, and I had to be poured into a taxi by two workmates after being stuck in a hedge. Luckily the hotel was 5 mins away. This time I have a 45 minute train journey to negotiate

The tipping point between having a good time and being a fecking mess is narrowing as I get older. :(

:lol: I shall never repeat another vaguely humerous story ever again then! :rolleyes:

By Vectron's sick mother on the mend, why couldn't you just say "a friend", or "a guy I know and his wife", you know, keep it confidential. And then, not only did you reveal the guys name in the story, but in a later post by Vectron, you gave his full address! By Vectron, did evie-gate teach you nothing???