Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I advise you get yourself a bird and do her up the rump. You'll feel much more confident when you attain this goal.

Also, try things like going to a pub you don't usually frequent on a Friday night and have a do on the karaoke. Doesn't matter if you are shite either, will get you up in front of folk and you'll feel a million dollars when you finish if your confidence is as low as you make out - unless of course if you get booed off which may well push you over the edge.

I advise you get yourself a bird and do her up the rump. You'll feel much more confident when you attain this goal.

Also, try things like going to a pub you don't usually frequent on a Friday night and have a do on the karaoke. Doesn't matter if you are shite either, will get you up in front of folk and you'll feel a million dollars when you finish if your confidence is as low as you make out - unless of course if you get booed off which may well push you over the edge.

:lol::lol::lol:

He's right though ;)

dont think id get let into a pub, im 16 :lol: and i dont drink anyway

dont think id get let into a pub, im 16 :lol: and i dont drink anyway

Do you not go to any social activities? 16 is a bit old for the youth clubs and that but you should start getting on the supporters bus to the away games and the like. Plenty of folk on there to get chatting to and the main attraction of being there(Forfar!) - will give you plenty to chat about and confidence should increase. I'd be saddened if you had to pay for this confidence tutor you seek when you could help yourself.

Do you not go to any social activities? 16 is a bit old for the youth clubs and that but you should start getting on the supporters bus to the away games and the like. Plenty of folk on there to get chatting to and the main attraction of being there(Forfar!) - will give you plenty to chat about and confidence should increase. I'd be saddened if you had to pay for this confidence tutor you seek when you could help yourself.

i go to away games sometimes

dont think id have to pay for a confidence tutor (if i did they can gtf), im sure the college does

everyone suffers from a crippling lack of confidence at age 16, it goes away once you've left school and got a job.

I can't say I've ever suffered from a lack of confidence. I did go through a spell when I wasn't as arrogant as I usually am. That was tough.

This may sound ridiculous, but my advice would be to copy the most coolest cat in your year at school. Use words and/or phrases that he uses. Gel your hair like him. Wear similar clothes. Do everything that he does. It's absolutely fool-proof! If he's cool, and you do what he does, then you're going to be the slyest dawg going. You get me blud?

:P Was watching a shedload of Trailer Park Boys online last night and one them had a wimp called Jacob copying Julians style, dyed his hair, black t-shirt and jeans, carrying a glass of drink around at all times etc.

The boys saw this and used him as ''jail cover''

Be carefull of copying this.......... i would follow the get the bird + the shitter advice!

So, this week....

My 84 year old Aunt wanted an LCD tv, so I took her to get one, bought it, carried it up to her flat, installed it all and made sure it worked.

Then I get a phone call saying 'The menu is in Croatian, what have you done?'. Not cheers or anything, not thanks, but 'What have you done?' The menu was in English when I left.

Then on Tuesday my faither phoned me and asked me to go visit one of his customers as they had no stock, so I went up with stock so they'd be covered. He got back last night from abroad, I picked him up at 4 a.m. from Glasgow Airport and drove him home.

What did I get today? Not 'thanks', not 'here's the £20 to cover the fuel you used to service my customer', but 'You sort your life out boy!'.

It's the mother-in-laws birthday today. Earlier on in the week and went and bought her a CD and a nice card so the wife wouldn't have to do it. Today, so the wife could relax I took her car and filled it with fuel, cleaned it out and took money out so she can have a Chinese with her mother tonight.

What do I get? Not 'thanks' or even a slight smile, I got 'Did you keep the receipt in case she bought the CD herself?'

Tell you what, it's been a fucking fun week. :lol:

So, this week....

My 84 year old Aunt wanted an LCD tv, so I took her to get one, bought it, carried it up to her flat, installed it all and made sure it worked.

Then I get a phone call saying 'The menu is in Croatian, what have you done?'. Not cheers or anything, not thanks, but 'What have you done?' The menu was in English when I left.

Then on Tuesday my faither phoned me and asked me to go visit one of his customers as they had no stock, so I went up with stock so they'd be covered. He got back last night from abroad, I picked him up at 4 a.m. from Glasgow Airport and drove him home.

What did I get today? Not 'thanks', not 'here's the £20 to cover the fuel you used to service my customer', but 'You sort your life out boy!'.

It's the mother-in-laws birthday today. Earlier on in the week and went and bought her a CD and a nice card so the wife wouldn't have to do it. Today, so the wife could relax I took her car and filled it with fuel, cleaned it out and took money out so she can have a Chinese with her mother tonight.

What do I get? Not 'thanks' or even a slight smile, I got 'Did you keep the receipt in case she bought the CD herself?'

Tell you what, it's been a fucking fun week. :lol:

It's going to get worse when the wife sees you slagging her off online :lol:

It's somewhat comforting to see that your old man uses the same "parenting" technique as mine <_<