Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Last night I said something really fucking stupid to my girlfriend and she rightfully was quite upset. When I left this morning though, she seemed fine and quite upbeat, but for some reason I still feel like she's not very happy with me.

You're right to feel like that.

You'll pay. :lol:

Or just become a rapist. Make the epilepsy card your calling card. You'll become folklore!

The Epileptic Raper, that's a cool name.

What about 'The Rape-ileptic'?

how about neither :lol: despite the potential to have a cool name i wont be raping anyone :lol:

how about neither :lol: despite the potential to have a cool name i wont be raping anyone :lol:

Screaming:

"SHUT THE f**k UP BITCH OR I SLICE YOU. I IZ SERIOUS, I CUT YO TITTIES!!!!!!!!"

is easier than you think.

All you need is a little confidence to make them believe you'll do it.

who the f**k is this arse bandit?

No be funny mate but since ur the cat molesting virgin wi no self estemm that needs a daily pep talk frm your teacher just to get through the day without killing yourself and is a selfconfesed social retard id be asking myself, acually IM the arse bandit here aint i?

Look in b4 you look out pal as my maw says

No be funny mate but since ur the cat molesting virgin wi no self estemm that needs a daily pep talk frm your teacher just to get through the day without killing yourself and is a selfconfesed social retard id be asking myself, acually IM the arse bandit here aint i?

I think I've just died of laughter.

Marvellous work, Jake.

Thats fantastic.

That's awful. Sorry to hear that. :(

I guess it's okay really. I was one of the few who could suppress their emotions today, there were closer people who were in bits today. Just seems really weird to me that a guy who i can have a laugh with at the weekend is gone forever.

Was at the funeral of a school year mate today. RIP Daniel. :(

That's shite news. Sorry to hear that.

I'm just back home from my gig tonight. I tried to go to the pub with my mates and have a few drinks, but after one pint I started to feel like crap. I had to come home because I felt like I could collapse at any moment, and sitting here just now I still feel the same.

Tonight, more than anything, has just made me realise how shite everything is. I really can't be fucked anymore.

EDIT-= Oh, and the bassist from the first band, Fist Fights With Old Men I think they are called. Anyway, he is a p***k of the highest order. He was complaining saying that we had fucked them about and "threatened" to not give us the money for the tickets they had sold. Anyway, the little self absorbed w****r tried to attack my mate in our dressing room. What a p***k. I only found out when I came back from the toilet. Funnily enough when everyone else had found out what happened he had disappeared.

On the off chance you read this, go f**k yourself, you waste of fucking oxygen.

Edited by Toma_BullyWee

Tonight, more than anything, has just made me realise how shite everything is. I really can't be fucked anymore.

Sounds bad man, whats up? Anything you want to talk about to a mass of anonymous strangers in public?

Oh, and VikingTon, change your avatar please.