Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What's the problem squire?

It's just a thing with gigs. Either I feel amazing after it and the adrenaline is still pumping through me for an hour or so after the gig, making me really excited and all that jazz, or I'll go the complete opposite way.

Last night, I was told, was a great gig. I had a lot of strangers coming up to me after it commenting on the set and asking about the visuals we had onstage, but as soon as I got off I went on a massive downer.

Still, I woke up feeling great this morning.

Sounds bad man, whats up? Anything you want to talk about to a mass of anonymous strangers in public?

See above. Well, actually, that's wrong. It wasn't just that. I have a few (hundred) things bothering me at the moment, but I'm fixed now!

I also found a ladies sock in my room this morning. I don't know who's it is or how it got here, because the last time I some action at my place was.... Well, let's not go into that!

That's good. Was anticipating an online breakdown. Never a good thing :P

Shut up. You're the worst of the lot of them. <_<

Sorry for caring, sorry for being interested. <_<

I don't know why I bother with this forum, I should just leave. Nobody would miss me anyway. <_<

Anyone got a gun? <_<

Shut up. You're the worst of the lot of them. <_<

Sorry for caring, sorry for being interested. <_<

I don't know why I bother with this forum, I should just leave. Nobody would miss me anyway. <_<

Anyone got a gun? <_<

Haw, you! I'm the Manic Depressive - stop stealing my lines! <_<

silly wee lassies who think they are good at running pubs.

Was in a pub last night for a mates 30th, one of my friends had something like 3 drinks at this point (but had bought 5 shots for the mate who's bithday it was) he went to sit on a really small bar stool, missed it and fell on his arse, just a daft moment, he got straight back up with his full drink still in his hand, barmaid then came over and asked him to leave :lol:

Now it was quite clear with the way he got up, with his full drink still in his hand, that he wasnt drunk, and just had a daft moment, but this wee lassie who was barely outta nappies was adamant that he was well pished and had enough :lol:

If pubs threw everyone out that had a silly moment they would have no customers. The smart thing would have been to keep an eye on him and judge wether or not that he had too much, the fact that we then moved to another pub and got quite heavily pished after this, and then still managed to get into another pub says it all about this daft wee lassies over reaction.

Still, should have expected something like that when a pub in town was left with only 2 18 year old lassies behind the bar with no bouncers or senior staff on a friday night.

silly wee lassies who think they are good at running pubs.

Was in a pub last night for a mates 30th, one of my friends had something like 3 drinks at this point (but had bought 5 shots for the mate who's bithday it was) he went to sit on a really small bar stool, missed it and fell on his arse, just a daft moment, he got straight back up with his full drink still in his hand, barmaid then came over and asked him to leave :lol:

Now it was quite clear with the way he got up, with his full drink still in his hand, that he wasnt drunk, and just had a daft moment, but this wee lassie who was barely outta nappies was adamant that he was well pished and had enough :lol:

If pubs threw everyone out that had a silly moment they would have no customers. The smart thing would have been to keep an eye on him and judge wether or not that he had too much, the fact that we then moved to another pub and got quite heavily pished after this, and then still managed to get into another pub says it all about this daft wee lassies over reaction.

Still, should have expected something like that when a pub in town was left with only 2 18 year old lassies behind the bar with no bouncers or senior staff on a friday night.

You're an absolute disgrace.

Words will be had later. Drunken idiot. <_<

What happened to the hot confidence tutor you had?

she left, she was only on a placement

that needs a daily pep talk frm your teacher just to get through the day without killing yourself

why the f**k would i want to kill myself?

selfconfesed social retard

i'm a retard? :lol: you're the one with dyslexia, ya spesh <_<

Got my hair cut earlier today, a bit shorter than normal. I've had the receding hairline at the front for about 5 or 6 years but I just noticed a definite thin patch on the crown in the mirror there that can't be far off a proper baldy patch. I'm only 26 :(

Not sure what to do- grow it long for one last hurrah or accept the inevitable and go for the cueball next time it needs cut.

Edited by Fuctifano

They have?

Aye.

It didn't sink in until now though, because I got the text just after we scored, and quite frankly I could be told I have a week to live at that particular time and still be jumping around like Mr. Blobby hepped up on goofballs at an illegal rave.

Now I face the prospect of a boring Sunday, occasionally reflecting on our win today and breaking into a slight smile with a wistful look upon my coupon.