Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Rangers' incompetence in front of goal. :angry:

Three 0-0 draws in a row is unacceptable for a team of Rangers' size, we'll need to be vastly improved to beat Sevilla.

Edited by Guest

Rangers' incompetence in front of goal. :angry:

Three 0-0 draws in a row is unacceptable for a team of Rangers' size, we'll need to be vastly improved to beat Sevilla.

Maybe your manager should have bought some decent players before the deadline. Not even super sub can save you. :lol:

Maybe your manager should have bought some decent players before the deadline. Not even super sub can save you. :lol:

Walter Smith is a fantastic manager. He got one of the poorest Rangers teams ever to a European Final. With the limited (and that's being generous) financial resources at his disposal, he did well to bring in a decent player like Rothen.

We aren't a bad team all things considered, we just need a strong striker with some pace who can play up front on his own. A mix of Miller and Boyd would be lovely.

Walter Smith is a fantastic manager. He got one of the poorest Rangers teams ever to a European Final. With the limited (and that's being generous) financial resources at his disposal, he did well to bring in a decent player like Rothen.

We aren't a bad team all things considered, we just need a strong striker with some pace who can play up front on his own. A mix of Miller and Boyd would be lovely.

Are you still playing 4-5-1? Because if you are, then there is a way you can get that mix of Miller and Boyd.... I won't ruin the surprise for big Walter though.

If that's the case stop your moaning then. :P:rolleyes: You could be a St Johnstone fan. :ph34r:

What happened to stop you going out?

We were meant to be having a wee birthday party here tomorrow. f**k knows what's happened to that.

Last night I was asked if I still planned on going out tonight. I said no, but I was going to have a select few down at mine for a drink... Now the people I would have asked are either drinking with their brother, spending time with a girlfriend that demands constant attention and won't allow him to spend one day away from her, or away getting their hole.

"We can do something tomorrow".... We could, but that's not really the point. Truth be told I'm not that annoyed by it, it's not as if it's actually my birthday anyway, it's just the fact that I have nothing at all to do that's pissing me off.

Are you still playing 4-5-1? Because if you are, then there is a way you can get that mix of Miller and Boyd.... I won't ruin the surprise for big Walter though.

I meant 4-5-1 away from home (in Europe).

Are you referring to Lafferty by any chance? If so, I want that c**t nowhere near the Rangers team. I saw him going into Ibrox via his fancy car and promptly gave him the fingers. I used to like him, but I'll never forgive him for what he did to Mulgrew. Rangers are a team with a proud history, I don't want us associated with cheating dicks like him. :angry:

Edited by Guest

Are you referring to Lafferty by any chance? If so, I want that c**t nowhere near the Rangers team.

No. I was implying that Walter could maybe try a 4-4-2 with both Boyd and Miller up front.

I've cut the rest of your post to attempt to save some face!

Are you referring to Lafferty by any chance? If so, I want that c**t nowhere near the Rangers team. I saw him going into Ibrox via his fancy car and promptly gave him the fingers. I used to like him, but I'll never forgive him for what he did to Mulgrew. Rangers are a team with a proud history, I don't want us associated with cheating dicks like him. :angry:

I'm not as kind as Toma :)

No face saving for you!

No. I was implying that Walter could maybe try a 4-4-2 with both Boyd and Miller up front.

I've cut the rest of your post to attempt to save some face!

There's no need, cos when I said I wanted a mix of Boyd and Miller it was for the 4-5-1 formation in Europe.

Somebody like Dado Prso would be nice.

To think we used to laugh at how shit Flo was. I'd have him back right now. :(

Or just become a rapist. Make the epilepsy card your calling card. You'll become folklore!

The Epileptic Raper, that's a cool name.

It may be a cool name, but due the grammatical error in the name it would imply that you rape epileptics.
What about 'The Rape-ileptic'?

:lol: Just saw this. Good stuff.

The Rape-ileptic sounds like a rather horrific rollercoaster.

I was at what can only be called a nightmare for a single guy last night,A civil partnership reception(2 women)

I mean come on who would a single guy try to hit on without failing :lol::lol:

A girl actually sexually assaulted me tonight. If I did similar to a girl, I'd be jailed. But when a girl does it, it's a bit of fun. Cunts.

My friend is also trying to section me 'furra laugh'. Not sure you can really do that, but he is

I was at what can only be called a nightmare for a single guy last night,A civil partnership reception(2 women)

I mean come on who would a single guy try to hit on without failing :lol::lol:

I'm assuming a guy was out of the question or, are you too embarrased to say he knocked you back? :P