Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I know i was being to general. But when i see a family live off it we a 52 inch tv in 1 room then a 42 inch tv in another we 10 kids in there house then yeah it pisses me off they know they get more money when not working.

It's a sad state of affairs when you can claim more on the dole than you can get in work, but you'll find the majority of people that are in that situation end up doing it because their family needs it, rather than because they're just lazy b*****ds who can't be bothered doing much else.

If you can afford big f**k-off televisions, however, you just shouldn't be on the dole.

Just committed the schoolboy error of going for a dump and not checking the bog roll supply.

I done that in Uni once. Had to swap cubicles with my scants at my ankles. Thankfully no c**t saw it.

I also done it in school many a year ago and wiped my arse with a jotter.

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

I am close to phoning up the social when they decide to leave there kids for another weekend we there 17 year old daughter. But not to sure how to go about it and who i speak to about it.

You'd be wasting your time though. They would find nothing wrong with leaving a 17 year old in charge of kids.

I am close to phoning up the social when they decide to leave there kids for another weekend we there 17 year old daughter. But not to sure how to go about it and who i speak to about it.

If you're honestly concerned about the children's welfare and believe they're being neglected or anything, there'll be a number for Social Services in that area on the internet.

You'd be wasting your time though. They would find nothing wrong with leaving a 17 year old in charge of kids.

This was the other thing I was going to say. I doubt there'd be an awful lot you can do if it's a responsible 17 year old who's capable of looking after them. Unless she's beating them on a regular basis or not bothering to feed them, then you'd only end up opening a huge can of worms for yourself.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Even if there dad is a carer for one of the kids and is away from them? 4 days away from kids they usually go, friday night to monday night.

That's three days.

I agree with Fudge.

Edited by Gaz

:lol::lol::lol: Eeeewwwwhhh. I feel for you, buddy! ;)
I done that in Uni once. Had to swap cubicles with my scants at my ankles. Thankfully no c**t saw it.

Luckily there was enough waddling opportunity to find the sports section of the Daily Record. Everything after page 70 is long gone...

Just committed the schoolboy error of going for a dump and not checking the bog roll supply.

This isn't quite the same, but I remember we were doing some group work in uni, before I went for a piss.

I went in for a piss, and was still sort of thinking about what we'd been doing, when I noticed there was a mirror right in front of my face.

Thought that was quite odd for a urinal. Looked down, and I was peeing in the sink.

This isn't quite the same, but I remember we were doing some group work in uni, before I went for a piss.

I went in for a piss, and was still sort of thinking about what we'd been doing, when I noticed there was a mirror right in front of my face.

Thought that was quite odd for a urinal. Looked down, and I was peeing in the sink.

:lol:

^ Why toilet attendants are employed. "err... excuse me, sir..."

Edited by vikingTON

The benefits they claim, and the care element are seperate issues. How do you know they bought the TVs, maybe they were gifts. Maybe they are on credit or any number of other explanations. The folk have an autistic kid and 9 others, if the older ones are able to help. I expect they need time away. Calm down man, would you want their life?

On the other subject I doubt if all 12 of them shat in the same lavvy they could beat my shite this morning. I had to break it up with the brush, which I then threw away.

I married there oldest daughter. Her mother has never worked before. She is 37. Father hasnt worked since i have been with his daughter. And he got the tv last year.

He is a carer so therefor he should be there for the 3 year old who is autistic?

To be honest I find the fact that you are effectively family and would do that to them more despicable than what they are doing. You obviously don't care what you reporting them would do the relationship between your wife and her parents.

I married there oldest daughter. Her mother has never worked before. She is 37. Father hasnt worked since i have been with his daughter. And he got the tv last year.

He is a carer so therefor he should be there for the 3 year old who is autistic?

Well they can't be all bad then. You'll know that the benefits for disabled and their carers are higher than normal. It also usually means a higher rate of Income support, so paying a telly or two up is not out of the question.

If they upgrade ask them for the old one.

The thing is they made my wifes childhood hell. She got used badly to babysit. Obviously there is more to this than what i have said. My wife cant stand up to her mum. We got asked last year before my wife was pregnant to start to look after kids. We did two points and it came to a point where i had to tell her no then she started to blackmail her own daughter.

The women is a nasty women. She is about the only person i HATE in this world. The dad is alrite he just cant stand up to his wife. But then why should he care when he can play games on his ps3 most days and really getting paid to do so.

The thing is he is a carer and never there. The tv isnt really my point :lol: . My opinion is it should of been spent on there kids and well what they wear is a disgrace some days. Kids should be priority and i know there not

If this story is littered with things that you can't go into, then why talk about it on an open forum?