Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Quite a few people I know drive home from the pub wasted on a fairly regular basis. It's just asking for trouble.

Another guy I know drove from the South Side of Glasgow to the West End absolutely out his face on Ketamine. He told me a few days after he actually couldn't even feel his legs or his feet touching the pedals. That's a whole new level of stupidity

Erm, none of that can be used. He's 17, been in trouble before(I think), part-time at a shop, no kids and he's not receiving any therapy.

Yup, so then it's; he has had problems in the past but is attempting to turn his life around. He admits he is no angel but is remorseful (the standard word for all pish defences) and we would recommend community service in this case.

Or words to that effect.

Erm, none of that can be used. He's 17, been in trouble before(I think), part-time at a shop, no kids and he's not receiving any therapy.

My friend got wasted, ploughed his car into a tree, walked to the nearest house (at about 3 in the morning) and started bawling that they needed to phone the police. All he got was a years ban and a fine.

There was a story in the news a wee while ago about a woman who killed some pedestrian whilst driving without a liscense or insurance, she'd already been done for it beofre though and hadn't been to prison (obviously she will for killing the guy).

I doubt your pal will get anything more than a driving ban a fine (which might be fairly hefty).

I wasn't meaning what are you doing on here, I am at work myself.

I was more meaning, the fact it is busy surely means job security?

Ah, I see. No, you're right - I still have a job, but I can't wait for the winter schedules to kick in. It's been carnage these past few weeks. I'm absoutetly knackered. :(

Every bit of me me aches - feet, calves, thighs, back, I did have a result though. A big, and I mean a BIG Dutch guy gave me and Dee grief with some insults. So I had a word with my Revenue and Customs colleagues -the we last saw of him, he was looking bitter with all of his luggage burst open and every item he was bringing across being given the once over. :ph34r: Oops, I'm bad. :D

Don't fúck with us! ;)

By the looks of things I can only get a commemorative Pope t-shirt if I attend the event. I was looking forward to cutting about the bars later on tonight with it on.

Doubt you would be wearing it back home eh?

I'm not one for ranting about the NHS; I'm not Stuart Dickson and think the stick their staff get is ridiculous most of the time. However one of my mates has been in hospital for 2 weeks, we were quite worried as they thought his kidneys were failing, but the kidneys turned out to be okay... it's taken them 2 weeks to work out he had a burst appendix.

Into me <_<

Had just parked the car and was walking towards the entrance when someone reversed out of their space without looking. I saw it coming out of the corner of my eye so managed to anticipate it somewhat, but it still hit me, knocking me side ways. Could have been worse I suppose.

Pretend you're crippled and litigate. :D