Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Haha, you teetotal p***k.

:P

(You're not really a p***k, I just like showing off)

You should do - you're very good at it! :P

Honestly, I very rarely win anything and just considered it as a kind of donation to a worthy local cause, helping local youngsters compete in sport.

I shall have to carefully consider the karmic implications of this windfall! ;)

You should do - you're very good at it! :P

Honestly, I very rarely win anything and just considered it as a kind of donation to a worthy local cause, helping local youngsters compete in sport.

I shall have to carefully consider the karmic implications of this windfall! ;)

Do they have competitions where you live?

You fucking Luddite!

:P

Drove up tp Aberdeen today, while I was there I hit into someone else though, not good.

Thankfully, there was no damage to either car. Was rather shaken up though.

Still headin' through to Perthshite tomorrow, then?

Also just noticed that typo as I was about to hit send. Definitely not fixing that! :lol:

I thought the thing that let swear words get through didn't work anymore, how the fuck are you doing it?

Edit: Aha! It doesn't beat the preview post bit, but when you actually make the post all is well.

Edited by Dunning1874

Fucking SAGE at college <_<

Last Monday when I did it, it said 'Do you want to backup your stuff ?' and i clicked yes. Yesterday, I tried to open it, 'Sorry, there appears to be no previous data on this' meaning I had lost a ton of work and had to start again <_<

Had the same problem when running with my stomach stopping me for running properly for over a year and a half, after getting ultrasounds etc I got another appointment with the doc to see what to do next. However, I had to get a locum as my usual doctor is off ill. Now, I went in, explained everything and discussed about this sports clinic that my normal doctor mentioned. She was having none of it, persistent in assuming that it was simply a stitch I had she went on to tell me how to breathe when I'm running. Frustrated at this point I asked her what to do to stop it and she then typed 'causes of a stitch' into google. Over a year and a half I've been trying to figure out what this is and she is using a bloody google search!? Ridiculous.

Had the same problem when running with my stomach stopping me for running properly for over a year and a half, after getting ultrasounds etc I got another appointment with the doc to see what to do next. However, I had to get a locum as my usual doctor is off ill. Now, I went in, explained everything and discussed about this sports clinic that my normal doctor mentioned. She was having none of it, persistent in assuming that it was simply a stitch I had she went on to tell me how to breathe when I'm running. Frustrated at this point I asked her what to do to stop it and she then typed 'causes of a stitch' into google. Over a year and a half I've been trying to figure out what this is and she is using a bloody google search!? Ridiculous.

That is shocking. :(

Guest The Phoenix

Think yourself lucky you aren't pregnant.

Google would have had a field day with that.

Guest The Phoenix
Always a sign of a serious night out that.Now start to fill in the gaps.

Well, we know he didn't get his hole from the evidence presented so far.

Edited by The Phoenix