Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Take him aside and tell him to back off. You don't have to be confrontational or anything like that, just tell him in no uncertain terms that you two are an item and nothing he could do will change that.

And if he doesn't get the message tell me where I can find him and I'll give him a kicking for you.

I think I'm seeing him tomorrow at some point, so if the chance occurs then I will be having a wee word in his ear. It's doing my box in that he won't take no for an answer, and it's making her unhappy, which in turn makes me feel kind of sad as well. It's been over a week as well so we thought that if we weren't in his face, doing 'coupley' things then he'd come to terms with it all, but obviously he hasn't.

And I can't believe I'm getting the offer of hauners over the Internet. I'm honoured.

I think I'm seeing him tomorrow at some point, so if the chance occurs then I will be having a wee word in his ear. It's doing my box in that he won't take no for an answer, and it's making her unhappy, which in turn makes me feel kind of sad as well. It's been over a week as well so we thought that if we weren't in his face, doing 'coupley' things then he'd come to terms with it all, but obviously he hasn't.

And I can't believe I'm getting the offer of hauners over the Internet. I'm honoured.

:lol: I've not heard that word in years. Oh the memories.

Google Chrome decided to c**t it, so I downloaded Firefox on Internet Explorer. All was going well. I got myself an Arsenal skin, and I decided to f**k around with the settings. I've now got rid of the bar thing at the top that has File and Tools on it. Does anyone know how I can get it back?

Edit - It's cool, I've got it.

Edited by Smurph

Google Chrome decided to c**t it, so I downloaded Firefox on Internet Explorer. All was going well. I got myself an Arsenal skin, and I decided to f**k around with the settings. I've now got rid of the bar thing at the top that has File and Tools on it. Does anyone know how I can get it back?

Edit - It's cool, I've got it.

The best advice I can give is go to "my account> language> "Pirate"> save".....

Ya DOBBER!mad.gif

Edited by Kilt

Guest The Phoenix

I'm still waiting for the apology for your inappropriate slur on my character yesterday. :angry:;)

:lol: That's him. What an annoying turd burgler he is.

Forget Sean Batty, I find that Daniel Corbett on the BBC a bit too creepy for my liking. I also keep expecting him to say something like "And there may be some cold weather creeping into Devon and Cornwall this evening [cue Michael Jacksonesque spin on the spot - points to Cornwall], Snow... Frost... Cold. [Cue eerie stare into your eyes]"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/hi/about/newsid_7844000/7844930.stm

This is much more than petty but here i go.

First of all my car is fucked so i have been sharing with my old man however his car was in for a service today. I had to get the bus uptown, a first bus (X6) to be precise. Anyone who has had the unfortunate experience to use one of these has my condolences.

Anyway, The bus turns up 25 minuts late, i had been waiting nearly 40, and the Polish cunt of a driver stops to tell me the bus is full. The last stop before the big Asda that everyone gets off at and he wouldnt let me get on.

Had to get a lift off my neighbour upto the train station then conduct a boring focus group once uptown.

Brilliant.

I f**king hate First Buses. There is no point printing a timetable as they turn up whenever the hell they want. They should just print off a timetable and write "You'd be fucking lucky" on it.