Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

At the SECC with the wife and kids for the Baby Show and parked in the car park.

Firstly, £6!

Second, surface there isn't tarmac and is chunks of gravel with pretty small spaces.

What an utter rip-off.

Ron's threads being deleted. I understand why of course but it annoys me when i'm viewing them then they just disappear.

I feel a bit empty when they go, it's like when you've opened all your presents at xmas, I'd personally have him over for a few beers and a finger buffet, top lad.

Women who think fake tan looks good. Seriously, the girl sitting across from me on the train today was fucking ridiculous, her hands were black. She also had fake eyelashes which were literally about 2 inches long. Fucking skank.

Women who think fake tan looks good. Seriously, the girl sitting across from me on the train today was fucking ridiculous, her hands were black. She also had fake eyelashes which were literally about 2 inches long. Fucking skank.

You didn't finger her then?

The advert for Carspotter.

Mouthy bint sitting in a Mini. "OOH I LOVE IT! CAN WE HAVE IT? I LOVE IT, I LOVE THE COLOUR, EVERYTHING!"

First off... you're not a child, stop acting like it. It's only an advert, and the bloke still looks embarrassed.

Secondly, you love the colour? It's grey. Not even silver. Grey. What sort of fucking weirdo loves grey?

My link

first of all Given comes across as a decent bloke and that looked sore at the time. but also, this get a goalie in on loan thing. pttgoyn thing is -does this open the door for city to bring in a keeper on emergency loan and then sign him later? e.g oh well we'll just pay over the odds for this bloke his names cassillas.....

but surely there are work permit issues as well.

it just seems one rule for some people and one rule for everyone else -after all the seem to have a perfectly sound keeper in the faroe island lad -he's just in experienced.

also rangers could solve some of their financial woe by punting mcgregor to city for the remaining what 3 games? for a fee of 1m or so. I mean where else would city get a 'decent' keeper on a 3 game loan? its not as if real are going to allow my ridiculous point at the top of the post.

anyhow, sorry for the rant, my pttgoyn was the special treatment city seem to be getting despite having more money than god.

My link

first of all Given comes across as a decent bloke and that looked sore at the time. but also, this get a goalie in on loan thing. pttgoyn thing is -does this open the door for city to bring in a keeper on emergency loan and then sign him later? e.g oh well we'll just pay over the odds for this bloke his names cassillas.....

but surely there are work permit issues as well.

it just seems one rule for some people and one rule for everyone else -after all the seem to have a perfectly sound keeper in the faroe island lad -he's just in experienced.

also rangers could solve some of their financial woe by punting mcgregor to city for the remaining what 3 games? for a fee of 1m or so. I mean where else would city get a 'decent' keeper on a 3 game loan? its not as if real are going to allow my ridiculous point at the top of the post.

anyhow, sorry for the rant, my pttgoyn was the special treatment city seem to be getting despite having more money than god.

They don't want another keeper because he is inexperienced, they want one because if he gets an injury they are fucked. They want a keeper for backup.

They don't want another keeper because he is inexperienced, they want one because if he gets an injury they are fucked. They want a keeper for backup.

Let them have one but he isn't allowed to play unless the young Faroe boy gets injured. Cue an arm break similar to the one in Escape to Victory for the young boy.

My link

He must be bloody good if he's managed to oust Jakkup Mikkelsen fae that Faroes side.

Yep, me too. Then again, I'm right off beer anyway so it's not a massive inconvenience. No, really. :(

Unless I convince my mum I can drive her car without going into the back of someone, I'll not be there either. :(

That's my flat mate now moved out, he's took all of his stuff plus the digital box, so I'm not going to have any television for a week, pretty much means I'll be in the library or the pub every night.

It also means I'm having to move back to my parents, which I really don't want to do, as I can't afford a flat by myself in Glasgow

That's my flat mate now moved out, he's took all of his stuff plus the digital box, so I'm not going to have any television for a week, pretty much means I'll be in the library or the pub every night.

It also means I'm having to move back to my parents, which I really don't want to do, as I can't afford a flat by myself in Glasgow

For the price of a few pints you could pick up a freeview box at Tesco or Asda.

For the price of a few pints you could pick up a freeview box at Tesco or Asda.

Don't know if I can be bothered seeing I move out next week. It could be a good thing having to stay in the library with my exams and dissertation.

I'm more annoyed about having to move back to the parents.