Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Two stupid mothers this morning.

The first one was sitting in the fornt of a car holding her baby on her knees!. The scond was in town while crossing the road,her bag fell off the buggy while she was crossing the road,so what did she do...She stoped half way across with baby in buggy in the road to pick her bag up!.

I'm sure your kids safty is more fucking important than stoping in the middle of the road to pick your shopping bag up.

I dont know if it's just the computer which i'm using at college, but it seems to be all over the place at the moment. At times, the 'view new posts' links and everything around it go missing, the posts get crammed into the side the space left is replaced with nothing but a light blue background. Am i the only one?...

I dont know if it's just the computer which i'm using at college, but it seems to be all over the place at the moment. At times, the 'view new posts' links and everything around it go missing, the posts get crammed into the side the space left is replaced with nothing but a light blue background. Am i the only one?...

Ive had that a couple of times today, just hit refresh and it should sort itself out.

Just got a phone call from the school demanding that I come in and pay 2.50 (TWO POUNDS FIFTY) for the rest of my prom ticket. Tight b*****ds. :angry:

Just got a phone call from the school demanding that I come in and pay 2.50 (TWO POUNDS FIFTY) for the rest of my prom ticket. Tight b*****ds. mad.gif

Why haven't you paid the gargantuan sum of 2.50 (TWO POUNDS FIFTY) then? Tight b*****d.

Edited by endieinreekie

As if Kilt doesn't get hounded with enough red dots, he's only away to get his sphincter checked out.

Yikes!

Nope! Not yet. It simply appears to involve one of my jobby's, a spatula and a plastic pot.

On the plus side, to get my stuff tested, I get to post my pot of shit to Dungdee!laugh.gif

Aye but you probably took a munter. :lol:

Nah, she wasn't bad. Mind I had hair two years ago. Sex appeal etc.

Nope! Not yet. It simply appears to involve one of my jobby's, a spatula and a plastic pot.

On the plus side, to get my stuff tested, I get to post my pot of shit to Dungdee!laugh.gif

There's one of them in our bathroom cupboard. I've always wandered what it is. Now I know. :ph34r:

Blair, you've NEVER had sex appeal mate. :lol::lol::lol:

Ladies and gentlemen: TwisteH.

A man, who, when recently offered the chance to touch a pair of chebs, politely refused the invitation.

Ladies and gentlemen: TwisteH.

A man, who, when recently offered the chance to touch a pair of chebs, politely refused the invitation.

I think the good people of P&B know by now that that is one invitation I would not refuse. :lol: