Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Toma might be able to answer this as P&B's wrestling 'groupie' do they get to pick their own 'persona' and spandex style get up?

Edit to add - if I was going to a pre-organised fight I probably wouldn't choose a pair of speedo high-cuts.

Also Edit to add - wonder if you get to pick your own 'finishing' move, I'd have to insist on one that nobody was allowed to 'tap out' from, they were always the coolest.

Edited by rajpelt

You're pretty big on P&B, Toma. :D

Maybe I should adopt a persona and be a gimmick poster. I'll be the P&B Champion in no time!

It amuses me that most of Toma's friends seem to be wrestlers, purely because I can't imagine wrestlers as anything other than their "fighting" persona. Add to this my mental image of Toma is as a fairly tall, but fairly skinny Simon Pegg lookalike, I have a fantastic picture in my head of just a regular day in the life of Toma, sitting around in a flat, filled with wrestlers in spandex as he sits awkwardly in the middle of a settee, being squashed between two brutes.

"TOOOOOOOOOMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!! I HEEAAR, THAT YOU, WANT... A BEEEER? WELL? DO YAA!?"

"Erm, yeah, all right then, cheers."

"HELLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Don't get near them when they are drunk. You always end up on the receiving end of a move. My mate Barry is the worst for it. The big idiot doesn't know his own strength. He ended up putting me in an ankle lock one night after a few drinks and I was ready for crying. I honestly thought my foot was about to come off.

I remember one night I was at Barfly with him and a certain *cheap "look at me" plug* Drew McIntyre. When the night finished we were standing outside trying to figure out our next move, when I look up and see Drew and Barry throwing punches at each other. No one had a clue what was happening, as we have two huge guys who look like they are going at it. Next thing I know I'm playing referee and getting tossed into the wall occasionally.

The fight continues round to St. Enoch square and Drew has Barry up on his shoulders and tosses him onto a massive bin. It turns out I'm next, and before I can do anything about it I'm on Drew's shoulders as he's trying to figure out what to do with me. Thankfully I startled him by screaming like a little girl, which allowed me to get down and run for my life.

And for the record, I am fairly tall, but not fairly skinny. :(

Toma might be able to answer this as P&B's wrestling 'groupie' do they get to pick their own 'persona' and spandex style get up?

Edit to add - if I was going to a pre-organised fight I probably wouldn't choose a pair of speedo high-cuts.

Also Edit to add - wonder if you get to pick your own 'finishing' move, I'd have to insist on one that nobody was allowed to 'tap out' from, they were always the coolest.

At the very bottom level in regionalised companies it's all you. Make it to the WWE, however, and they do everything for you. Drew has been a little lucky in the way that the guy who calls the shots in WWE is gay for him, so when he first made it onto TV he was wearing the old blue shorts with the saltire on the arse, and he's still using the finisher he was using just before he moved to America.

Ive got absolutely nothing to do. Training 7-9 but apart from that im bored as anything. My old man and the missus are both away so the only option that exists is to bevy but pubs are quiet during the week.

You can give my car a wash if you've got nothing to do... :P

I just managed to get rid of a bout of diarrhoea, now I have a bad cold.

On top of that the Czechs won the Hockey World Championships yesterday evening so all through the night people were screaming outside the bar downstairs and cars were driving around honking their horns or blasting music. I only managed abour 3 hours of sleep.

Weegies desending on Ayr, the minute the sun shines.

Even as a weegie, I know exactly what you mean. I actually try and go somewhere further out of the way to avoid the great unwashed. Somewhere far enough/inconvenient to get to, but not too far. Oban usually wins. Beat that for hypocracy.

Trying to find a fucking pair of trainers (size 12) that look semi decent!

Honestly, they should make a higher practical orienteering exam consisting of the above task.

It's the easiest thing in the world to find size 12 trainers that look good. I have Nikes, Reebok, Adidas and even Kappa ( :ph34r: ) and they were all at sale prices, and they're all superb. Well, maybe the kappa aren't, but they were a fiver.

I got size 12 Nike Air Classic BW for £45. :D

Guest The Phoenix

That feeling when you know if you revised the past week like you should've done, then you would remember it all the revision, instead of cramming the night before the examsad.gif

Look on the bright side, it could be your English exam. ;)

My van broke down today so the mechanic brought out another van so i could continue my work,The replacement van had done 449,501km :blink:

By the time you were done the mileage only showed 449,520:P.