Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not having anything to eat between noon and 10.30pm yesterday whilst drinking. sad.gif

Oh and I've been invited to some girl's 18th birthday party in a pub in Halfway next weekend - I don't know that many people going, and I doubt I'd get served (I've still got braces ffs).

Having to pander to arsehole bouncers in town. "There's loads of us, I've actually not counted, between 12-15, that guy there is going away with work for a few months so we have all come out for a few drinks. Oh and yes we have all had a few pints already watching the football, most of us are still sober, we'll keep an eye on the one or two that are looking a bit half cut now f**k off and let us in". Douchebags.

Annoying clowns who seem to think the whole world wants to hear their chronically bad music blaring out their back door as soon as the sun comes out. That old c**t across the back is really baking my fucking tamale with all his pish old man music.

It hasn't been bothering me this year. Usually you get all the bams listening to their stupid boom boom chipmunk music, but this week I've had a guy across the road playing the Chili Peppers, and today he played Origin Of Symmetry by Muse from start to finish.

I'll take that.

I just posted in the RTBC thread that my friend is doing a portrait of the Queen which will sit in Holyrood, and it got me thinking.

Nearly everyone I know is making something of their life and I'm doing f**k all! I have one friend in a brilliant position in the WWE, who will be absolutely massive in a matter of years. I know another guy in the WWE. He's not a friend, but again, our paths crossed, fun times were had, and now he's in an amazing position in the WWE being a former world champion.

Then I have ANOTHER friend who will more than likely be signing with them in November. Then we have Lubo with the Queen portrait. I went to school with Snoddy. A friend of mine is getting some serious attention from Radio 1 with his musical exploits, then I have another friend who's band will be taking off in the next year or so. Then if we go back to wrestling, one guy is getting booked in some big matches down in England against the American guys, another guy had some interest from America a few years ago, but didn't do anything with it. If he gets his arse in gear he could be huge as well.

These are just the people I can think of off the top of my head.

Guest The Phoenix

I just posted in the RTBC thread that my friend is doing a portrait of the Queen which will sit in Holyrood, and it got me thinking.

Nearly everyone I know is making something of their life and I'm doing f**k all! I have one friend in a brilliant position in the WWE, who will be absolutely massive in a matter of years. I know another guy in the WWE. He's not a friend, but again, our paths crossed, fun times were had, and now he's in an amazing position in the WWE being a former world champion.

Then I have ANOTHER friend who will more than likely be signing with them in November. Then we have Lubo with the Queen portrait. I went to school with Snoddy. A friend of mine is getting some serious attention from Radio 1 with his musical exploits, then I have another friend who's band will be taking off in the next year or so. Then if we go back to wrestling, one guy is getting booked in some big matches down in England against the American guys, another guy had some interest from America a few years ago, but didn't do anything with it. If he gets his arse in gear he could be huge as well.

These are just the people I can think of off the top of my head.

You're pretty big on P&B, Toma. :D

It amuses me that most of Toma's friends seem to be wrestlers, purely because I can't imagine wrestlers as anything other than their "fighting" persona. Add to this my mental image of Toma is as a fairly tall, but fairly skinny Simon Pegg lookalike, I have a fantastic picture in my head of just a regular day in the life of Toma, sitting around in a flat, filled with wrestlers in spandex as he sits awkwardly in the middle of a settee, being squashed between two brutes.

"TOOOOOOOOOMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!! I HEEAAR, THAT YOU, WANT... A BEEEER? WELL? DO YAA!?"

"Erm, yeah, all right then, cheers."

"HELLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"