Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Only an hour and a half? unsure.gif

Could be shaping up to be your most productive a.m. in living memory.

laugh.gif I am seriously finding it difficult to drum up any enthusiasm whatsoever for work this morning. Let's just say, there have been management issues that have not promoted a positive or indeed productive attitude amongst the workers at the coal face!

To be fair, you are.

Watching some Kurt Cobain documentary has depressed me a bit. Not because Cobain is dead just the general feeling I got from the documentary.

I were like then when I read Heavier Then Heaven.

Have you watched "Closer" about Joy Division. That'll have you slitting your wrists.

I wasn't keen on that movie. I had it on when it was on Film4 the other week.

I wasn't keen on that movie. I had it on when it was on Film4 the other week.

If you want a movie that gives a broad brush portayal of the Factory Records empire and the bands signed to them, including Joy Division, I can recommend 24 Hour Party People. Very good indeed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274309/

And I got it wrong, again! It was called Control, not Closer!sad.gif

If you want a movie that gives a broad brush portayal of the Factory Records empire and the bands signed to them, including Joy Division, I can recommend 24 Hour Party People. Very good indeed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0274309/

And I got it wrong, again! It was called Control, not Closer!sad.gif

Yeah i've seen that too, they were both on Film4 the other night. I'd seen 24HPP a couple of years ago though. I did prefer 24HPP though.

Guest The Phoenix

laugh.gif I am seriously finding it difficult to drum up any enthusiasm whatsoever for work this morning. Let's just say, there have been management issues that have not promoted a positive or indeed productive attitude amongst the workers at the coal face!

The b*****ds have insisted I take a work break inbetween posting on P&B.

This Unite/BA disagreement.

Now, I don't have anywhere to fly to, and I don't have any money even if I did, but it's still bloody annoying.

You work for British Airways. Not the Luftwaffe. I don't have any figures or anything, but I'm willing to bet BA staff get paid a damn sight more than anyone else, with much better conditions and benefits. Certainly, they won't be paupers.

Frankly, I'm surprised BA have offered them any kind of deal, instead of just telling them to f**k off.

And today, they had a court injunction overturned and started singing "We Are The Champions" outside the court. Oh, that's just the worst kind of people.

And today, they had a court injunction overturned and started singing "We Are The Champions" outside the court. Oh, that's just the worst kind of people.

Anyone that works for an airline that isn't the pilot is a gay or a burd.

Got a presentation to do in a couple of hours - not worried about it but I majorly dislike the fact that my course decided to have the presentation during the first week of exam leave. Been working so hard for this presentation I've barely thought about my exam on Monday - going to be a long weekend :(

By Vectron, I am meltering. :(

I feel your pain, Big Daddy V.

I was playing golf today and I was absolutely roasting. I was sweating to the point where I began to notice a strange odour eminating from my pits.

I never smell. :(

Home from work, had my dinner and a nice cup of coffee, watched Tv for a while. Decided to go for a shower as i was getting tired. Went upstairs only to find the bathroom is like Beirut. Stuff lying everywhere. Nice time to start re-decorating the bathroom:(.