Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've played two games of fives in 48 hours,now I'm hurting in places I didn't even know could ache ffs.getting old sucks balls :(

I've played 4 hours of football over 2 sessions and climbed 3 Munros in 2 seperate days hiking in the last 54 hours. Man up!

I've played 4 hours of football over 2 sessions and climbed 3 Munros in 2 seperate days hiking in the last 54 hours. Man up!

By Vectron's platinum brooch, I'm impressed! In Vectron's name, I've not long done my (mostly) nightly 40 minutes on my exercise bike, and by Vectron, I'm meltered. By Vectron, I clearly have much manning up to do.

One of my favourite ever bands (Corrosion Of Conformity) were a wonderful Southern groove beast of an outfit, inspired by Skynyrd and Metallica, and rocked like a motherfunker from the early 90's until 2000.

I've just listened to one of their recent albums and it was an abomination of two minute fifty long "songs" featuring industrial screeching, shouty fast vocals from a plooky twat and twangy shite guitar effects in the style of the great musical satan, Green Day.

I'm actually quite angry about this.

One of my favourite ever bands (Corrosion Of Conformity) were a wonderful Southern groove beast of an outfit, inspired by Skynyrd and Metallica, and rocked like a motherfunker from the early 90's until 2000.

I've just listened to one of their recent albums and it was an abomination of two minute fifty long "songs" featuring industrial screeching, shouty fast vocals from a plooky twat and twangy shite guitar effects in the style of the great musical satan, Green Day.

I'm actually quite angry about this.

It could be worse. You could have listened to Twin Atlantic.

CAN YOO HEEER MEEEE? IS THEEEIIIRRR ANAYBODAY OWWWT THEEEEEERRRRE BUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Musical cancer.

People who cause queues at filling stations, simply because they want to use a pump that will be right next to their fuel tank.

Do they not realise that the hose extends far enough to get to the other side of the car ?

Or even worse is those supermarket type filling stations when folk fill up their car, leave it at the pumps and go and do their weekly shop!!

People who cause queues at filling stations, simply because they want to use a pump that will be right next to their fuel tank.

Do they not realise that the hose extends far enough to get to the other side of the car ?

Then by Vectron you go use the other one!

Just had to do the shuffle of shame between cubicles as I never noticed a disticnt lack of toilet paper before I started!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

:lol: Sorry but :lol: It's nearly happened to me a couple of times but I've noticed that there is no paper before I dropped the kids off at the pool.

not to state the obvious but you're not having a very good day.

Thanks for thinking about me with your first post - no not a good day so far....

laugh.gif Sorry but laugh.gif It's nearly happened to me a couple of times but I've noticed that there is no paper before I dropped the kids off at the pool.

Particularly messy given my plate was overloaded with sweetcorn and broccoli at the dinner table last night.laugh.gif

Thanks for thinking about me with your first post - no not a good day so far....

Particularly messy given my plate was overloaded with sweetcorn and broccoli at the dinner table last night.laugh.gif

Hope you didn't flush as way of a protest?