Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Graham Norton taking over Johnathon Rpss's show on saturday mornings. Great. The poofyfication of the BBC Saturday schedule is almost completed. All we need is fucking Peter Tatchill presenting Match of the Day and we are there.

i wonder if the removal of RTD from Dr Who was a measure to try and redress the balance.

Going to a "Bad Taste" fancy dress party in Kirkcaldy at 7pm and having absolutely f**k all organised at 12:38pm.

f**k.

priest-costume.jpg

I find it a bit strange that anyone would put nutella on bread. It's chocolate.! I find toast with butter and peanut butter is the perfect combination. 8) It has to be crunchy peanut butter.

Nope, it's got to have jam on it as well.

So, STV decided not to show the FA Cup this season so that they could showcase more home-grown Scottish TV.

Instead of the FA Cup Final, they're showing the Julie Roberts film "The Runaway Bride". Filmed in Inverurie, is it? Production carried out in Methil? Extras cast from Alloa?

:lol:

It is a joke, I agree. I've been flicking between the two games myself. Is the FA Cup final not on ITV.com?

PTTGOYN; missed the last train home and had to fork out £30 for a fucking taxi.

Poor you. In a drunken state after our game last Saturday, i woke up in a taxi to be told by the driver he had picked me up four miles outside Arbroath and it cost me £100 to Glasgow city centre.

I was a bit gutted.

Nope, it's got to have jam on it as well.

That's just wrong.

not wishing to provoke a debate but your both wrong. As I said, thick cut marmalade with big chunks in it trumps all spreads.

I prefer marmalade without the bits in it,just like jam. I also love lemon curd on toast. :D

Having to pack for moving,I never realised how much stuff we have got and that is before i pluck up the courage to go up the loft.

Aye dangerous stuff moving, i dread to think what i would have to do...

Poor you. In a drunken state after our game last Saturday, i woke up in a taxi to be told by the driver he had picked me up four miles outside Arbroath and it cost me £100 to Glasgow city centre.

I was a bit gutted.

:lol: Brilliant!