Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If you have the same van tomorrow and the issue is not resolved, I am sure that legally you can refuse to drive it:unsure:

I may well be wrong on that, but an ex workmate of mine done it a couple of years back

If you have the same van tomorrow and the issue is not resolved, I am sure that legally you can refuse to drive it:unsure:

I may well be wrong on that, but an ex workmate of mine done it a couple of years back

I am due to get my own van back as it was only the starter motor that packed in,If i get the same van i will be refusing to drive it.

I am due to get my own van back as it was only the starter motor that packed in,If i get the same van i will be refusing to drive it.

Stick to your guns Keith. Get it richt up(s)them:ph34r:

I was passing a cyclist yesterday and it looked like his entire bike had bizarrely fallen apart in the middle of the pavement. He was trying to put the tyre back on the wheel but it seemed a lost cause. So could've been worse.

I was passing a cyclist yesterday and it looked like his entire bike had bizarrely fallen apart in the middle of the pavement. He was trying to put the tyre back on the wheel but it seemed a lost cause. So could've been worse.

There's always another worse than yourself.

So last night it appears I got up to spew sometime by Vectron, and while stains show that by Vectron's private vet I hit the toilet, I appear to have also spewed around the toilet, on the tanks, on the floor by Vectron, in Vectron's name on the radiator, and by Vectron, even up the side of the bath. By Vectron, the logistics of such Vectron accursed indiscriminate spewing over such a large area baffle me. How in the name of all that is Vectron did this happen??

Edited by Vectron

Instead of England v Mexico, us Scottish viewers get highlights of the Edinburgh Marathon, a shit documentary and some drama called Underbelly.

Someone at STV should be battered for this.

Would this be the same Underbelly that is set in Melbourne or Sydney about the drug/criminal world?

Guest The Phoenix

So last night it appears I got up to spew sometime by Vectron, and while stains show that by Vectron's private vet I hit the toilet, I appear to have also spewed around the toilet, on the tanks, on the floor by Vectron, in Vectron's name on the radiator, and by Vectron, even up the side of the bath. By Vectron, the logistics of such Vectron accursed indiscriminate spewing over such a large area baffle me. How in the name of all that is Vectron did this happen??

YOU WERE PISHED

YOU WERE PISHED

Well yes by Vectron, but I don't normally throw up indiscriminately over a Vectron blessed square metre vicinity, I'm normally pretty precise. I've no idea how in the name of Vectron its possible to be so damn messy. I've just cleaned the bathroom, couldn't find any disinfectant, so by Vectron, I used fairy liquid. I hope by Vectron that this won't make the floor into an ice rink.

Guest The Phoenix

Well yes by Vectron, but I don't normally throw up indiscriminately over a Vectron blessed square metre vicinity, I'm normally pretty precise. I've no idea how in the name of Vectron its possible to be so damn messy. I've just cleaned the bathroom, couldn't find any disinfectant, so by Vectron, I used fairy liquid. I hope by Vectron that this won't make the floor into an ice rink.

Many years ago, whilst on tour with my hockey team, I awoke in my hotel room after a severe night on the juice. There was an overwhelming smell of sick but I couldn't see any "hard" evidence.

All was revealed,however, when I opened the top drawer of the bedside cabinet to find a somewhat disturbing pool of multi-coloured puke.

I seem to recall being somewhat impressed by my act of tidiness.

Would this be the same Underbelly that is set in Melbourne or Sydney about the drug/criminal world?

Yes! We watched the final episode last night. The true story of the Melbourne underworld where 33 people were murdered, including some innocent victims of mistaken identity, before the Police operation closed the gangs down. The last case was decided in court in 2008, there are still ongoing investigations and two people who can't be named because of their part in shopping the crims! ohmy.gif

And the biggest complaint about it? "You don't do CPR like that! She hasn't closed his nose over properly and isn't using an HIV mouth guard and his arms are bending when he's doing the chest massage so that won't work at all, fuxake! Why don't they do proper medical research before getting the actors to do stuff like that".

A simple "Yes, dear" seemed appropriate at the time.rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Yes! We watched the final episode last night. The true story of the Melbourne underworld where 33 people were murdered, including some innocent victims of mistaken identity, before the Police operation closed the gangs down. The last case was decided in court in 2008, there are still ongoing investigations and two people who can't be named because of their part in shopping the crims! ohmy.gif

And the biggest complaint about it? "You don't do CPR like that! She hasn't closed his nose over properly and isn't using an HIV mouth guard and his arms are bending when he's doing the chest massage so that won't work at all, fuxake! Why don't they do proper medical research before getting the actors to do stuff like that".

A simple "Yes, dear" seemed appropriate at the time.rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Ah Carl Williams, the Moran brothers, George Freeman, Chopper Reid, Aussie Bob, Terry "Mr Asia" Clark. I liked this series, not overly going out my way to watch the current series about Sydney's Kings Cross has to be said.

Ah Carl Williams, the Moran brothers, George Freeman, Chopper Reid, Aussie Bob, Terry "Mr Asia" Clark. I liked this series, not overly going out my way to watch the current series about Sydney's Kings Cross has to be said.

To be honest, the actor playing Carl Williams seemed far too "cute", in a blonde-haired, boyish way, to be convincing as a murdering gangster - unless that was the point, of course.

But the two bozo's trying to carry out the hit in the graveyard were laughable, were it not so very nearly tragic had they not been stopped before shooting the victim.

"Who are we lookin' for again?"

"A bloke walkin' his dog"

"There's one over there, that must be him" (Makes clumsy attempt to discretely pull out pistol from his jeans waistband) blink.gif