Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you're at the football singing to your heart's content, having the time of your life. Then you wake up on your couch fully-clothed, sat upright and smelling heavily of vomit, with stains of the stuff lurking on my clothes. Containing blood. Just after 9am.

Edited by Kieran

When you're at the football singing to your heart's content, having the time of your life. Then you wake up on your couch fully-clothed, sat upright and smelling heavily of vomit, with stains of the stuff lurking on my clothes. Containing blood. Just after 9am.

Should've stuck to the vallies!

Should've stuck to the vallies!

Quit it with that patter. :(

Also, just done one of the smelliest jobbies ever to come out my arse, normally on a weekend it's a pretty destroyed toilet like... But today... Ooft. Most windows are open, can smell it from my room. Basically a case of what toilet smells worse, upstair shite, downstair puke. Deodranted the toilet now, although the smell of faeces is overcoming the Gillette. Time to send in the Right Guard.

Guest The Phoenix

Four snottery nosed kids sneezing and coughing all over the place.

I guess I'll be starting the new year with some vile cold then. :(

Haven't you got a cellar?

Quit it with that patter. :(

Also, just done one of the smelliest jobbies ever to come out my arse, normally on a weekend it's a pretty destroyed toilet like... But today... Ooft. Most windows are open, can smell it from my room. Basically a case of what toilet smells worse, upstair shite, downstair puke. Deodranted the toilet now, although the smell of faeces is overcoming the Gillette. Time to send in the Right Guard.

Maybe you should learn to put the toilet seat down after you have finished in the bathroom then. :P

Failing that,put some of whatever toilet cleaner you have around the inside of the bowl and leave it for a while.

Maybe you should learn to put the toilet seat down after you have finished in the bathroom then. tongue.gif

Failing that,put some of whatever toilet cleaner you have around the inside of the bowl and leave it for a while.

This probably sounds a bit mad, but I've never even contemplated putting the seat down. Like never. Obviously the seat used to sit on I put down after a pish and all that, but the other lid never goes down. Shit. It's like I've just been enlightened.

This probably sounds a bit mad, but I've never even contemplated putting the seat down. Like never. Obviously the seat used to sit on I put down after a pish and all that, but the other lid never goes down. Shit. It's like I've just been enlightened.

:lol: Men. :rolleyes:

Edit: I meant to say in my other post that it should be the toilet lid that goes down as well when it's that smelly. :P

Edited by saints1884

People who's car breaks down infront of your house and they are in and out banging the doors either sit in the fucking thing or stand outside. :angry:

Not only when they break down.

It happens when people have parked up in front of their house and they bang the fucking car door shut. Have they never heard of gently shutting their car door? :rolleyes: