Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

here's the thing, if it's a 'grits teeth' primary school prom, they will all live within walking distance - so what's the reason behind limos?

Have they all got broken legs?

They drive around for a bit whooping and screaming out the windows and generally annoying people going about their daily lives.

I had more fun on the night of my friend's prom than I did on my own. My friends being a year older, we sat in having a drink before some guy tried to start on us outside. Seeing a usually calm, collected guy run outside and smash a guy in the face for insulting his family was far more interesting than being surrounded by arseholes from school I didn't really get on with. Says a lot about my school days...

Guest The Phoenix

Bored, Fecked off, and can't be arsed.

I really dont want to be me this year <_<

There's a vacancy for the role of lol@celtic.

See, life ain't so bad after all. :D

Need to try and find a college course so I don't need to spend another year searching for a shite minnimum wage job/sitting around the house in my boxers doing nothing of note. Don't get me wrong; the latter is always nice to do, just not all the time.

Edit; I've just found out I need to work today 'cause I took the day off yesterday. <_<

Edited by Smurph

Need to try and find a college course so I don't need to spend another year searching for a shite minnimum wage job/sitting around the house in my boxers doing nothing of note. Don't get me wrong; the latter is always nice to do, just not all the time.

Edit; I've just found out I need to work today 'cause I took the day off yesterday. <_<

Employers surf this site all the time. Headhunting the posters. It's only a matter of time before you're spotted.

One of our dogs had a epileptic fit on Boxing day at 7am. She is 9 and it's her

first.

(she was sick then her teeth started chattering and paddling her feet,totally out of it. This was on the top landing when I got to her and she fell down the stair to a thump at the bottom, she was still out of it eyes rolling, she then peed the floor and a couple of minutes of later came round. She then went crazy, running about and panting furiously, frantically trying to clean herself. I got her cleaned up, and the floor and the sick!! and tried to calm her down. It took 45 minutes)

She has been fine since thankfully. Checked over by the vet, no underlying health problems, could just be a one off or she could start getting more, just to keep an eye. Scariest thing I ever saw though. Really upsetting :(

The other dog had a "vestibula episode" on Hogmanay. His legs went stiff and couldn't move for about 5 minutes and was shaking back and forward. He is ok now too.

Hellish couple of days. :(