Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

watching the empty stands at tannadice on the telly. I'm sure the rest of the games featured will have equally empty stands. Even with reduced prices, it's been priced out of folks reach.

The standard of fitba on offer isn't that good either, in fact some of it looks brutal.

The whole game in Scotland is flat and needs a total overhaul, everyone knows it. It just makes me sad sad.gif

watching the empty stands at tannadice on the telly. I'm sure the rest of the games featured will have equally empty stands. Even with reduced prices, it's been priced out of folks reach.

The standard of fitba on offer isn't that good either, in fact some of it looks brutal.

The whole game in Scotland is flat and needs a total overhaul, everyone knows it. It just makes me sad sad.gif

SPL team in low attendance against team in lower league in early round of cup shocker! The same thing has happened since I started watching football and indeed it's the same in England and the world over.

Howard Webb breaking the world record for cheating to help Man Utd.

31 seconds to give a penalty for the worst and most obvious dive since Nakamura at Love Street.

Nothing will ever top the penalty he gave them when they were 0-2 at home to Spurs a year or two back. Gomes got two hands to the ball and barely touched the player.

*Yes, yes, irony, Rangers, whatever.

We just get rid of one bunch of "celebrity" wankers from Strictly Come Dancing off our TV's and along come another bunch wanting to make twats of themselves on a pair of skates.

Unfortunately the wife likes all this pish and I've had to endure it for two hours tonight.

Tbh,I've heard of about three of them and haven't a clue who all the others are.

The only slight interest I have is living in hope that one of them will have a bad fall and crack their fucking skull open!

Edited by Unleash The Nade

We just get rid of one bunch of "celebrity" wankers from Strictly Come Dancing off our TV's and along come another bunch wanting to make twats of themselves on a pair of skates.

Unfortunately the wife likes all this pish and I've had to endure it for two hours tonight.

Tbh,I've heard of about three of them and haven't a clue who all the others are.

The only slight interest I have is living in hope that one of them will have a bad fall and crack their fucking skull open!

My husband is ever thankful that I hate all that reality and/or 'celeb' TV stuff!

And soaps for that matter.

Edited by Rowan

Guest The Phoenix

I want a positive rep though! I truly care about it and now im at -9 for no reason mad.gif half an hour ago i was +4. Mehdry.gif

Might I be so bold as to suggest a resignation thread is your best hope? :unsure:

I just geen doted both of your posts, that's my good deed of the day.

Thankyou! beerchug.gif returned the favour on one as i have reached my quota for the day! They will soon be red dotted by others though dry.gif

517xorYO7bL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Dr. Daniel Amen eh! Don't like them Christian types myself but will download it via Internet and have a peek

Raj my good man! Where have you been? Missed your informative posts on the Gambling Forum recently. I trust all is well?

Apparantly he wasn't 16, and it's amazing what these bank robbers will ask you to do for a shot of their iphones! outrageous.