Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Idiots who dance semi-naked on a pogo stick while listening to the cha cha slide.

I have this mental image of xbl in my head.

Damn you Matty.

Was helping out at the pickets yesterday at St Andrews Uni and there were loads of wee tory men in suits muttering away to each other about how we were all "Union muppets"

They weren't even the "Tim nice-but-dim" stupidly rich tories, they were the real hardnosed social climber types with the Volvos and the v-neck pullovers, can't stand them.

Hold the bus. Patrick Star is not gay, although I have my doubts over Spongebob's heterosexuality.

The thing is, who would they be gay with though, if not each other? Mr Krabs is obviously straight. I'm fairly certain Squidward likes it in the chocolate starfish, but he can't stand either Spongebob or Patrick. Plankton - the logistics of that make my head spin. Sandy obviously isn't going to float any gay boats. There's Gary, but I'm fairly sure that would count as beastiality. Mr Krabs' daughter doesn't bear thinking about. There's always the lifeguard I guess.

The thing is, who would they be gay with though, if not each other? Mr Krabs is obviously straight. I'm fairly certain Squidward likes it in the chocolate starfish, but he can't stand either Spongebob or Patrick. Plankton - the logistics of that make my head spin. Sandy obviously isn't going to float any gay boats. There's Gary, but I'm fairly sure that would count as beastiality. Mr Krabs' daughter doesn't bear thinking about. There's always the lifeguard I guess.

It would be the lifeguard (Larry the Lobster?). It's a stereotypical gay couple.

The morons in our home support who racially abused Armand One at Gayfield today.

Absolute wankers

That's pretty bad. On a similar note, did anyone else's club website have a note about racial abuse this week? We had one go up today, linked with the Port Vale fans allegedly racially abusing one of their own players last week. :blink: