Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Your not being a c**t though are you, just dont think that a tattoo looks cool, just a different opinion

Realistically though, if your mate gets a tattoo, you're not just going to stand there and go "meh, it's alright."

And if you do say that, then you're being a bit of a c**t, that's DeadStar's point.

So instead your just gonna say something that he wants to hear? Life would be great if we all did that ;)

Someone i know at work decided to get there name on there arm, the tattoo itself was fine but a few os us did question why on earth would you get that. So was nice saying his tattoo was done well but was a c**t because getting yer own name on you is kinda silly in my opinion

It'd be a lot easier if you're just nice to your pals instead of being a complete welt.

Didn't notice your edit. I suppose that's kinda different, but it's cunty if you say the tatto itself is silly.

Edited by smpar

Driving into a drive-thru and being pestered after two seconds for a order then when ordering being told it's a twenty minute wait. Needless to say I didn't wait

I went to the In-N-Out Burger (famous US chain) in Frisco, Texas not long after it opened. I was driving through the adjoining retail park when I hit a roadblock, at which an In-N-Out employee said there was a three and a half hour tailback at the drive-thru. A U-turn was quickly performed.

Edited by Swampy

I got a major comedown off booze a few years ago after a three day bender. I was shaking, hallucinating, panicky. It was awful.

Yeah, I've been there before. I remember closing my eyes and seeing people I knew. Pretty scary.