Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

i had 2 cats but unfortunately one died about 2 months ago. Since then the little lonely cat just doesnt let anyone sleep. Its as if there has to be someone up in the house at all times, and if we are all asleep she lets u know someone has to be up.....screeching.

So pretty much for the last 2 weeks someone has been up in the house all the time lol. My old man doesnt work anymore for health reasons so its usually him. Thursday/Friday its usually me as im off Friday/Saturday. Still feel kinda sorry for her, but now its gettin a little annoying.

Could you not get another cat as a companion? Or would they fight?

Anyone on here ever phoned Barclaycard customer services? :thumbsdown

There was a point during my 2nd call that i could feel my fist clenching and the wall about to get a severe right hook.

Due to them going down the foreign callcentre route, i ask 1 question they answer a completely different 1. The rage that builds up inside when this happens repeatedly is unbelieveable.

i've contacted them twice with the same question and wasted about 30mins of my life and have now just emailed them instead. Once this is over i shall be cutting up my card and closing my account.

Extremely cute. My cat does exactly the same, with noise. :D

If ever my dad tries to read his paper on the rug in the back lounge, the younger of our cats ALWAYS walks all over the paper, obscuring his view. Without fail. Like it's some sort of obligation. The older cat has been known to turn his brief case into a registered second home.

Anyone on here ever phoned Barclaycard customer services? :thumbsdown

There was a point during my 2nd call that i could feel my fist clenching and the wall about to get a severe right hook.

Due to them going down the foreign callcentre route, i ask 1 question they answer a completely different 1. The rage that builds up inside when this happens repeatedly is unbelieveable.

i've contacted them twice with the same question and wasted about 30mins of my life and have now just emailed them instead. Once this is over i shall be cutting up my card and closing my account.

Yep. I phoned up to ask about a standing order that hadnt came off. Right off the bat, without any reference to the question I had just asked, the guy says 'Would you have any interest in a personal loan, credit card or overdraft. :lol:

I told him I was probably too young to have a credit card at the minute. He then says 'no no no, Mr when I was your age I had 7 credit cards already'. :lol:

I was only 19 at the time.

Football training has been changed from a Wednesday at 6:30-8:30 to a Thursday 8-10. Fucking raging as firstly its a bit f*cking late to be taking training, I have to give up my Thursday game of 5's, I'll miss the late Celtic Europa League games and ill have to catch Celeb Juice on ITV2+1 which means no gettin to sleep till about 12:30.

Pain in the arse.

If ever my dad tries to read his paper on the rug in the back lounge, the younger of our cats ALWAYS walks all over the paper, obscuring his view. Without fail. Like it's some sort of obligation. The older cat has been known to turn his brief case into a registered second home.

Does it claim for the appropriate discount?

Football training has been changed from a Wednesday at 6:30-8:30 to a Thursday 8-10. Fucking raging as firstly its a bit f*cking late to be taking training, I have to give up my Thursday game of 5's, I'll miss the late Celtic Europa League games and ill have to catch Celeb Juice on ITV2+1 which means no gettin to sleep till about 12:30.

Pain in the arse.

You could try not watching that fucking drivel, which would allow you to get to bed earlier.

I sent an email to a bunch of 'stakeholders' (really hate that word...) at work and I mentioned tagging links in it so we can see where they're coming from on a page with multiple link sources. So I used the example of Youtube, where you get &feature=related or &feature=playlist or whatever, so Youtube can track what links are being used. Obviously I illustrated this with a link, so without thinking I just typed 'youtube related' into Firefox and picked the first address saved. It was this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3n0vBcW5fc&feature=related

I then sent the mail. Our company uses Google Mail, and of course that integrates Youtube, so I ended up sending a trollface video to a bunch of managers, for whom it'll open in their email :P

To be fair I didn't really read his post as only a moron would buy a new passport when his existing one is still in date. They are extremely expensive when a citizen card is £20 or something. Ridiculous suggestion.

Just noticed this heap of nonsense. Wow, a citizen card. That sounds almost real. A passport lasts for ten years and costs £50. If you can't afford that level of outlay twice a decade or so you should be getting your life in order instead of pontificating on message boards.

In any case a lot of people (like Hedgecutter above) buy second passports for legitimate reasons. Traveling to Israel is another good reason to have two on the go - so you can still visit afterwards countries that don't recognise Israel.

Just noticed this heap of nonsense. Wow, a citizen card. That sounds almost real. A passport lasts for ten years and costs £50. If you can't afford that level of outlay twice a decade or so you should be getting your life in order instead of pontificating on message boards.

In any case a lot of people (like Hedgecutter above) buy second passports for legitimate reasons. Traveling to Israel is another good reason to have two on the go - so you can still visit afterwards countries that don't recognise Israel.

For a child, yes. It's now £77.50 for a 10 year adult passport, and that's if you're not wanting a special delivery, 7 day processing time and all that additional stuff.

Just got 230v pass through my hand from the mains as I tried to change a lightbuld in my airing cupboard, which has an automated switch. All I will say is I don't ever want any more than that in my body, as the mains charge was uncomfortable enough. :( Oh and my hands still numb.

It's around £75 now but I think the point is, a Citizen card has the pass logo on it. That's enough for the supermarkets, Weatherspoons and stuff.

Passports are also a b*****d to carry around when potentially pissed.

I really don't see the point in PASS logo cards, almost everywhere you go will squint and squint at it, consult their manager and generally take 15 minutes to make a decision whether it is genuine or not. And half of them will say 'nope'.

They citizen cards are shite. I'd say more than 50% of bouncers won't even look at them, even though they're supposed to be a valid form of ID. A passport is an investment and are easy enough to shove in your back pocket whether you're rubbered or not.

Just got 230v pass through my hand from the mains as I tried to change a lightbuld in my airing cupboard, which has an automated switch. All I will say is I don't ever want any more than that in my body, as the mains charge was uncomfortable enough. :( Oh and my hands still numb.

It's ampage that kills you, not voltage ;-)