Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The sister in law phoned the wife today and asked what we are doing on New Year's Day, the wife told her that the Two of us are having steak pie for lunch, the sister in law says if we want we could take the steak pie down to her house so our nephew and the wife's brother in law could get a bit as well. What a fucking cheek!

We had spoken about it, but her 2 daughters will be there to help her with most of the stuff.

But the daughters were not getting any of the pie?

What a load of shite.

In defence of Philpy I can see how prepping the veg would be a nice little surprise. I mean, it's not exactly diamond ring in the clootie dumpling territory, but I can well imagine getting home and thinking "f**k sake, have to cook the spuds now" and seeing them already done and thinking "oh, that's a pleasant surprise."

In defence of Philpy I can see how prepping the veg would be a nice little surprise. I mean, it's not exactly diamond ring in the clootie dumpling territory, but I can well imagine getting home and thinking "f**k sake, have to cook the spuds now" and seeing them already done and thinking "oh, that's a pleasant surprise."

In fairness, it really bursts my tits cooking, so I'm always chuffed when I don't have to make it. Mainly because I am a lazy b*****d.

Exactly. I think I'm one in a long line of people that just take their other halves for granted and don't do enough. The wife has had a rotten year and I want to start doing more around the house to start with.

Exactly. I think I'm one in a long line of people that just take their other halves for granted and don't do enough. The wife has had a rotten year and I want to start doing more around the house to start with.

^ not had sex for over a year