Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Not sure how to set up new topic so this will do. Watching France v USA in U20WC what gives with the rip of from Argentine league with ref graffiti?

Probably best you didn't make a new thread

Folk that let other drivers out of junctions near a set of lights, causing you to miss getting through. Sod the p***ks wanting out of the junction, get through the lights when they are at green!!

Folk that slow down on the over taking lane to let someone out who has seconds ago flicked on indicator when there's a massive gap behind you.. And said arse not accelerating when let out

I've just booked my flight back to Glasgow for the end of July. This is easily the most depressing thing I've ever done as I'm going to be leaving behind a fantastic group of friends and the best girlfriend I've ever had. I don't really have any other options right now, however. :(

For the last few months i've been getting a pain in my arsecheek. If someone else told me that i would probably laugh, but It is absolute agony, and occasionally the pain goes down my leg. Sometimes it's genuinely a struggle getting out of bed.

Would go to the doctors but i'm working backshift the next couple of weeks and it's a bit of a hassle anyway to get an appointment. <_<

For the last few months i've been getting a pain in my arsecheek. If someone else told me that i would probably laugh, but It is absolute agony, and occasionally the pain goes down my leg. Sometimes it's genuinely a struggle getting out of bed.

Would go to the doctors but i'm working backshift the next couple of weeks and it's a bit of a hassle anyway to get an appointment. <_<

Sounds like sciatica mate

Ever since I installed the P&B app on my phone, if I'm using a web browser instead then whenever I hit the 'next' page button after jumping to say page 4 of 5 from the list of threads, it takes me to the first page of that thread instead. Driving me nuts to the point I'm going to uninstall it - much slower too I find.