Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Waiting to get a free petrol pump. Why do some folk get back in their car and start fannying about? Put something in the glove box, check their teeth , make up in the mirror, unwrap a sweet etc etc. Just vacate the pump please. Thank you.

Folk that can't take a ribbing about their football team. I made a joke in the pub last night about hearts being a registered charity, some idiot wanted to "put me through the window" and said that i "shouldn't say things like that in a pub". What an idiot, wouldn't like to see him at the football.

Folk that can't take a ribbing about their football team. I made a joke in the pub last night about hearts being a registered charity, some idiot wanted to "put me through the window" and said that i "shouldn't say things like that in a pub". What an idiot, wouldn't like to see him at the football.

You should have told him your joke about lions only being in Kenya.

That is not how God works, you heathen.

What a disgusting comment.

I see it more as pointing out the utter stupidity of someone blaming someone else for daring to be ill in a house of God, when, if you believe in fairy stories, Jesus preached that we should look after the sick and touched lepers.

I see it more as pointing out the utter stupidity of someone blaming someone else for daring to be ill in a house of God, when, if you believe in fairy stories, Jesus preached that we should look after the sick and touched lepers.

But, she didn't have to cough so loudly. It was making it difficult to hear the service.

But, she didn't have to cough so loudly. It was making it difficult to hear the service.

For all you know she may be very seriously ill and seeking some sort of solace in the mysteries of Christ, and you lambast her for coughing too loudly?

Where is your Christian compassion?

For all you know she may be very seriously ill and seeking some sort of solace in the mysteries of Christ, and you lambast her for coughing too loudly?

Where is your Christian compassion?

She should respect the others, and not cough so loudly. She is not seriously ill, as if she was I would know. Her name is Jane and she is rather annoying.