Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I only need one sentence to make this point in September:

BOOK YOUR CHRISTMAS DINNER HERE NOW.

A notice went up on the board in my work last week that if you wanted Xmas leave, you had to put in for it now. Of course 90% of the office, myself incldued, put in for it. Bit early mind you...

A notice went up on the board in my work last week that if you wanted Xmas leave, you had to put in for it now. Of course 90% of the office, myself incldued, put in for it. Bit early mind you...

I had that email last month!

Eta: My one and only formal interview went along the lines of:

Boss to be: Hi, let's not piss about with the usual interview stuff. If you can work Christmas night, you're hired.

Me: I can do that.

Boss to be: Excellent, you've got a job.

Me: Thanks very much!

New boss: You're welcome.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Petrol will break it down but be careful ffs!

Plus make sure you rinse your skin thoroughly and moisturise.

Thanks for the suggestion but if I did that i'd no doubt end up turning myself into a human fireball and burn the house down. Too many stupid b*****d accidents and deaths in the world to go adding to the numbers. :angel

Thanks for the suggestion but if I did that i'd no doubt end up turning myself into a human fireball and burn the house down. Too many stupid b*****d accidents and deaths in the world to go adding to the numbers. :angel

No probs mate.

Does work though.....hence why petrol station forecourts are concrete not blacktop (bitumen). ;)

In January of 1986 I opened a Lloyds Bank account - that was over 27 years ago !!

I got a letter today saying that it will become a TSB account in the middle of the Summer ... thanks Lloyds - ya bunch of b'stards !!

Anyhoo - today I went to check my Lloydstsb account online and was told I'm no longer a customer - I had to follow a link to a hideous looking TSB site :(

As sad and pathetic as it sounds I'm absolutely feckin gutted about this ... I never ever opened a fkin TSB account, I opened a Lloyds one over a quarter of a century ago

Thanks Lloyds - ya bunch of b'stards !!

Anyhoo - today I went to check my Lloydstsb account online and was told I'm no longer a customer - I had to follow a link to a hideous looking TSB site :(

As sad and pathetic as it sounds I'm absolutely feckin gutted about this ... I never ever opened a fkin TSB account, I opened a Lloyds one over a quarter of a century ago

Thanks Lloyds - ya bunch of b'stards !!

I've been with Bank of Scotland for about 15 years but I know it's just Lloyds now.

Cheeky b*****ds in the branch wanted to charge me £25 to transfer money from my BoS to my new Santander one.

If you take the money out in cash to take it to another bank feeling like a gangster with a couple of grand in your pocket, it's free. If you do it online, it's free. If you set up a standing order to do the same bloody thing numerous times, it's free but if it's a even simpler one off? Nah, £25 please. F*** right off BoS Halifax Lloyds.

When you watch the weather forecast and don't actually know what the weather's going to be because of people like Gillian Smart being a massive distraction from whatever it is that's going on.

Don't get me started on the weather forecast !!

They spend more time telling you how the weather's been !! I feckin know that already and quite frankly I've no desire, or need, for a quick recap !!

Its muppits like you who cause accidents. Cyclist have just as much right to no the road as even you do. Also most cyclist have cars, pay roadtax. & insurance tgat is inflated by the muppits who cause the accident in the first place. And it amazing me that all you seen is a person on a bike. Have you thought what they might do ... work wise like police. Ambulance driver. Judge.... etc. Dont be the nuggit that paces to close give room to all cyclist fast or slow. Really dus it take that much time out you day......

Guest The Phoenix

Its muppits like you who cause accidents. Cyclist have just as much right to no the road as even you do. Also most cyclist have cars, pay roadtax. & insurance tgat is inflated by the muppits who cause the accident in the first place. And it amazing me that all you seen is a person on a bike. Have you thought what they might do ... work wise like police. Ambulance driver. Judge.... etc. Dont be the nuggit that paces to close give room to all cyclist fast or slow. Really dus it take that much time out you day......

Translation please.

Personally, I'd suggest it would be better re-cycled.

Held up for 20 mins on Gt Western Rd this morning. One lane in front of the new flats near Park Road was coned off. Thought it was so they could unload material no turns out it was just so some site manager type c**t could park his car. What a selfish inconsiderate p***k.