Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Right the carpet is fucked. It's not going to clean so I've had to cut out a big hole of red wine vomit patterned carpet and replaced it with a different coloured bit carpet.

I feel like I'm living in an episode of the Broons.

:lol: That's brilliant! What colour is the 'new' bit? Do you have a picture?

On a similar note, when you're waiting to be served in the pub and the bar staff asks who's next and some c**t who has just turned up at the bar jumps in front of you and bellows their order. No need for that and I always tell the jumpee/cunto in a volume loud enough for the bar staff to hear that I was next. Makes the fucker who jumped in front of me feel really awkward. I don't blame the bar staff in the slightest, although I suspect sometimes they do pick and choose and I say that as an ex-barman. It is pleasing if later on in the night, the same person who jumped in front of you is at the bar and you get your order in before them. Karma and all that shit.

I always ensure that I exercise proper bar etiquette - excluding the situation above. It isn't difficult, surely a thick person should be able to exercise it.

I generally tell the bar staff if someones in front of me. Although I done it once and the person I let get served in front of me started threatening me saying he "didnt need any fucking favours from wee c***s with too much money". I presume his wife had just left him for a younger chap with more money

I can't be arsed going out, but its my sisters birthday night out. Ive also been invited to a mates flat that I'll probably end up too aswell. And I think my girlfriends cousin is coming out since hes over from Australia. I feel like shite and just want to be warm and watch Match of the Day :(

I can't be arsed going out, but its my sisters birthday night out. Ive also been invited to a mates flat that I'll probably end up too aswell. And I think my girlfriends cousin is coming out since hes over from Australia. I feel like shite and just want to be warm and watch Match of the Day :(

Persuade them to go to the moncrieffe arms, warm and they always show match of the day

Persuade them to go to the moncrieffe arms, warm and they always show match of the day

I'll try, seeing as its literally ten seconds from my flat, but I doubt I'll be successful. For what its worth I was meant to be out at 8

I generally tell the bar staff if someones in front of me. Although I done it once and the person I let get served in front of me started threatening me saying he "didnt need any fucking favours from wee c***s with too much money". I presume his wife had just left him for a younger chap with more money

Lol.

I can't be arsed going out, but its my sisters birthday night out. Ive also been invited to a mates flat that I'll probably end up too aswell. And I think my girlfriends cousin is coming out since hes over from Australia. I feel like shite and just want to be warm and watch Match of the Day  :(

I'm in Perth tonight mate.....is your gf's cousin hot?! ;)

If so.....where you going?! :ph34r:

Lmao, maybe the cousin turns out to be his type. You never know.

Sailor boy showing his true colours.

Well.... This is going well

oooohhhh sjc ha ha ha

A whole new meaning to man overboard.

:lol: you shouldn't take me so literally guys!

I'm fcuked with the cold & sat in my jammies with a whisky at my mum&dad's waiting for MOTD to come on! :lol: