Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who clap at the end of a film. Watched the latest Hunger Games film last night, and some tit started to clap at the end, Why? Apart from the fact that no one who starred in or worked on the film is there to acknowledge your appreciation, the film was pretty poor certainly not worthy of a round of applause.

Unless she was happy it had finished?

Americanism.

The power going off when I'm in the shower.

Happens EVERY time.

Happened to me in an old flat I was in. You'd get 5-10 mins and the leccy would trip. Sparky couldn't work out why

People who clap at the end of a film.

A bit of advice: DON'T go to a cinema in the States.

They must think that the director and the stars of the film are sitting in there with them or something. Either that or the projectionist is usually utter shite and managed to go a whole film without making some sort of balls up.

A bit of advice: DON'T go to a cinema in the States.

They must think that the director and the stars of the film are sitting in there with them or something. Either that or the projectionist is usually utter shite and managed to go a whole film without making some sort of balls up.

Been to the cinema twice in New York no clapping for either film.

Louder though when something interesting was happening.

Been clearing out the cupboard and found my Carlsberg Draughtmaster. I thought I would put it back in use...wrong!

I found that shops no longer sell the kegs for it. Carlsberg have stopped making them due to lack of demand. The Draughtmaster website still have a limited amount of them for sale. Unfortunately they have a best before date of 21/12/13. After then there will no longer be any kegs left anywhere.

Looks like come christmas time I will be the not so proud owner of a very large, shiny doorstop. :(

If Carlsberg did Draughtmasters...