Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My girlfriend is going travelling for a year :(

Is going back to an old fuckbuddy morally justifiable or should it just be me, my left hand, and man size Kleenex?

You're a wankaholic! :wub:

I've been ill for two days. Then I took my dog to the toilet last night when I was starting to feel better. I promptly missed the kerb and have now buggered up my foot not to mention the skinned elbow.

Bad stuff.

Edited by lzreid

I've been ill for two days. Then I took my dog to the toilet last night when I was starting to feel better. I promptly missed the kerb and have now buggered up my foot not to mention the skinned elbow.

Bad stuff.

Turn to drink.It never fails..

Turn to drink.It never fails..

Ah Capy, pearls of wisdom. How do I justify it to my bosses though?

Oh aye, UEFA Cup Final on tonight, I promptly forget and promise that I'll attend a trip to the cinema with the dear one.

f**k sake.

I doubt that would go down too well if you were caught baw deep.

"But I haven't told her that I love her!!"

:lol::lol::lol: Oh, that conjures up such a picture! :D

NB: I would have responded to some of Fudge's earlier 'threesome' posts but I've just realised any response of mine wouldn't have made sense as it would be fuelled by a maniacal jealousy of the over-sexed stud-muffin that would make any comment appear wholly irrational! :angry:<_<

The lucky sod! :(

Bad stuff.

Don't feel too bad, mate - you,ve only got a bruised foot and a graze. A certain Airdrie acquaintance of mine fell off the kerb playing with his two year neice a few years ago, just before a Fives tournament, and bust his wrist.

Step forward Trenchie:

post-1053-1242807502_thumb.jpg

:ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Don't feel too bad, mate - you,ve only got a bruised foot and a graze. A certain Airdrie acquaintance of mine fell off the kerb playing with his two year neice a few years ago, just before a Fives tournament, and bust his wrist.

Step forward Trenchie:

post-1053-1242807502_thumb.jpg

:ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

He doesn't even get a decfent war story poor bugger.

I'm sure most people would disagree!

Those of us who aren't selfish b@stards certainly would. I find the arguments on this thread utterly bizzare.

I've been doing the long distance thing for almost a year, though we had been going out for a year beforehand. It's never crossed my mind to "chat up" another burd, far less shag her.

I've went way longer then the 3-4 weeks without a shag in the past, so it's hardly a hardship not to go chasing burds when we're not in the same city. If the burd told me she wouldn't mind me doing so, I'd be rather confused.

Edited by wearealldoomed

Those of us who aren't selfish b@stards certainly would. I find the arguments on this thread utterly bizzare.

I've been doing the long distance thing for almost a year, though we had been going out for a year beforehand. It's never crossed my mind to "chat up" another burd, far less shag her.

I've went way longer then the 3-4 weeks without a shag in the past, so it's hardly a hardship not to go chasing burds when we're not in the same city. If the burd told me she wouldn't mind me doing so, I'd be rather confused.

Aye, this is my basic thinking. As cavemany as it may sound to some, that's mine and I ain't fucking sharing.

got to go to fuckin doctors today <_<

feel dizzy, keep staggering when i walk (not good when the police drive past and it's late at night) and it fuckin hurts when i piss :(

Aye, this is my basic thinking. As cavemany as it may sound to some, that's mine and I ain't fucking sharing.

Damn right.

If I wasn't too bothered whether she shagged around, or if she felt the same about me, then it would have to be questioned as to why we were in a relationship in the first place.

It's not that difficult to not to f'ck anything with a pulse.

got to go to fuckin doctors today <_<

feel dizzy, keep staggering when i walk (not good when the police drive past and it's late at night) and it fuckin hurts when i piss :(

Sounds like bad AIDS

Damn right.

If I wasn't too bothered whether she shagged around, or if she felt the same about me, then it would have to be questioned as to why we were in a relationship in the first place.

It's not that difficult to not to f'ck anything with a pulse.

'Cheating' is only bad because people believe it to be bad. I love my girlfriend, but could happily sleep with another girl for fun and still love my gf just as much. I probably wouldn't be bothered if she had sex with someone else as long as she didn't keep it a secret or lie about it.