Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

"my super sweet 16" on MTV. spoilt little 15 year olds who get horses and range rovers for their birthdays. It's just wrong on so many levels.

I got a fine off the police for my 16th

Dreg? Of course ;)

apparently -independence day- the only advantages aliens have over us is a kick ass force field and fancy planes. :rolleyes:

and to beat them we give them a virus and hire will smith. :angry:

its a piss poor film in terms of creativity frankly, but I bet the MTV generation love it.

Why does the entire town feel the need to ramraid Tesco in the days before a bank holiday and fill their larders to the brim with bread and other shite? The shop doesn't even close on Monday FFS, yet there was ridiculous queue at the checkout due to peabrained sloths.

THATS why Tesco was so busy then! My mate couldn't get a parking spot at Tesco today, which I have never seen, or thought possible. That explains a lot, so is it a Scottish wide bank holiday then?

Not that ghost shite again. :rolleyes:

Fuxake, can you not get a better gimmick for once?

Its been about a year since The Gray Ghost last graced this forum, but it is pleasing to be remembered so vividly. Salutations.

Its been about a year since The Gray Ghost last graced this forum, but it is pleasing to be remembered so vividly. Salutations.

Not be that in a weeks time when you keep forgetting to talk in the third party and you start counting down until you can change it again ;)

Not be that in a weeks time when you keep forgetting to talk in the third party and you start counting down until you can change it again ;)

The Gray Ghost has no comment to make on this matter. :ph34r:

But TGG does wish Ayr well tomorrow. You deserve promotion!

But TGG does wish Ayr well tomorrow. You deserve promotion!

But whatz aboutz 'Teh West Coast Bias LoLz!'?

It did make you play on a Sunday and did mean you haz losed game, despite havingz samez team as usualz?

U doz hatez uz nowz?

But whatz aboutz 'Teh West Coast Bias LoLz!'?

It did make you play on a Sunday and did mean you haz losed game, despite havingz samez team as usualz?

U doz hatez uz nowz?

Not really, that was all just a bit of fun at the time! The season is over now, so no, The Gray Ghost feels no dislike of Ayr. In fact, as one of the best sides in the league, they deserve to go up. The playoffs are always exciting (Arbroath were involved in them for the last 3 years), and winning the playoffs was such a fantastic feeling!

Plus The Gray Ghost doesn't like Weegie overspill much. Airdrie are a lot like St. Mirren in that regard.

Guest Stephanie

This is Fudge, just setting up and account on behalf of that girl that seems to hang about me quite a bit.

Bye Bye P&B. I'm fucked :(

Is that the Stephanie that you love and respect greatly?

If so then I feel she will be a great asset to the forum, to be honest. :)

She won't be, honest. She's currently lying on my bed listening to gash music on her headphones.

This is the end of me here.

She won't be, honest. She's currently lying on my bed listening to gash music on her headphones.

This is the end of me here.

She will get bored, this is the voice of experience speaking! After the initial stalking of your posts, she will get bored and will forget all about it, in the way women do. That said, if she reads your post history in detail,well,the gray ghost is sure she won't!

Edited by The Gray Ghost

She will get bored, this is the voice of experience speaking! After the initial stalking of your posts, she will get bored and will forget all about it, in the way women do. That said, if she reads your post history in detail,well,the gray ghost is sure she won't!

And now she knows to check his post history. Nae wonder your a lone ghost :P