Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Now, The Gray Ghost has the power.

Given all the crusade crap you've posted over the last day that is quite pathetic.

Given all the crusade crap you've posted over the last day that is quite pathetic.

Read the post you halfwit. Do you really think The GRay Ghost would do that?

Edited to add, Keiths deleted it now, but The Gray Ghost had taken out everything in spoilers, and replaced it with lines of XXXXX.

Edited by The Gray Ghost

I am not sure if this is a PTTGOYN but my great-great-auntie died last night at the ripe old age of 97. I am not overly upset as I can only remember meeting her about 3 or 4 times but I think it meant a lot to my mother who used to stay with her some school holidays. She was a lovely old lady, originally from Nairn but spent most of her life in Bournmouth, I doubt I will get to the funeral but my Mum might go.

Fudge

is hung like a donkey

Yeah, excellent indeed! :D

How do you know that..... :huh:

And incidentally madam, the 'Who Called Me' thread - I actually fucking well spent the last five minutes looking for that! :angry:<_<:(

You can be howwid! :(

Guest The Phoenix

Read the post you halfwit. Do you really think The GRay Ghost would do that?

Edited to add, Keiths deleted it now, but The Gray Ghost had taken out everything in spoilers, and replaced it with lines of XXXXX.

And you think I didn't know that?

Stupid boy.

My point was that going from crusade to humour was particularly distasteful and inconsistent.

The deletion by a highly intelligent Mod ought to tell you something.

Now run along and find another battle to fight.

And incidentally madam, the 'Who Called Me' thread - I actually fucking well spent the last five minutes looking for that! :angry:<_<:(

I know everything. B)

As for the thread, I couldn't remember the exact title and I wasn't bothering my arse to go and check because I'd have thought you'd have just looked for something close to that title. I'm a lazy bint, me. Besides, The Phoenix told you the exact post and the exact thread title, so you should have listened to him! :P

Guest The Phoenix

Should have read my post which named the thread and the post number to delete. :rolleyes:

My point was that going from crusade to humour was particularly distasteful and inconsistent.

The deletion by a highly intelligent Mod ought to tell you something.

Go on then, what should it tell The Gray Ghost?

And why was it distasteful? It seems entirely consistent with what The Gray Ghost does.

Edited to add, The Gray Ghost can move on because this battle is now won.

Edited by The Gray Ghost

In true p&b 'say something interesting that leads people to aks for more details'.........

Lyn-Marie has slept in my bed

Fudge was smelling the mix of my perfume and the Stella I'd been drinking after I left.

Guest The Phoenix
Go on then, what should it tell The Gray Ghost?

And why was it distasteful? It seems entirely consistent with what The Gray Ghost does.

Edited to add, The Gray Ghost can move on because this battle is now won.

TGG is retiring to lick his wounds.

Fudge was smelling the mix of my perfume and the Stella I'd been drinking after I left.

I know you're a jaikie but I don't think you'd been drinking perfume :P

I talk about Kilt making inapporpriate comments, but Mr. Wee goes around telling anyone who will listen about my penis! :lol: