Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fantastic reading from last night.

I can't wait to tune into next week's instalment of "Kilt and Women With Strange Names".

:lol:

fuckin hate last day of college, everyone's leavin :(

Some of the stuff on this thread from the other night is absolute car crash material. I don't ever think I've read stuff on the internet through my fingers before.

I can just imagine Evie and Alexis sitting in the new place in Scotstoun.

"Kilt helped me to move my things today", says Evie.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha, did he, the silly old fool!", replies Alexis, who proceeds to finger her.

Sad fuck...

The lurid tales of the sex lives of deviant fantasists is quite disturbing.

Sick fuck.....

<_<

Sorry to drag this further towards the nighstift, but if two couples were having sex on the same bed how much inter couple intercation would there need to be for it officially classified as a foursome?

Sack-on-sack contact.

Also, I read the last few pages of this thread during an especially unproductive online meeting, and burst into laughter midway through. I had to lie and say it was about something else. I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

Edited by Swampy

The jobcentre website. I am looking for a job on their site,and I live in Perth,now I put in that I wanted to search for jobs within five miles of Perth....When did Sheffield become five miles from Perth? :unsure::blink:

I hate those cars with Baby on board etc etc.Today i was out with the van in Edinburgh and came across "Baby Hibby" on board!! Well i have never been so tempted to let the clutch slip..

The jobcentre website. I am looking for a job on their site,and I live in Perth,now I put in that I wanted to search for jobs within five miles of Perth....When did Sheffield become five miles from Perth? :unsure::blink:

There's a lot like that on job websites. It seems that if they categorise the job as "Nationwide" it appears on absolutely every search, then they just stick where it actually is in the description.

Well, I must say, that was some mighty funny reading! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed. I hate working nights - you miss all the fun. It's not the same reading it the next afternoon

When did the petty nags thread become the petty squabbling thread?

Probably around about the time you arrived :P

Is it just me that thinks when xbl becomes The Gray Ghost he gets a bit up himself.

Is it just me that thinks when xbl becomes The Gray Ghost he gets a bit up himself.

The Gray Ghost is more confrontational than xbl, and is more inclined to pick a fight. xbl is essentially good natured and harmless, but The Gray Ghost is a crusader, on a mission to save the forum.

There's a lot like that on job websites. It seems that if they categorise the job as "Nationwide" it appears on absolutely every search, then they just stick where it actually is in the description.

It's a pain in the ass. It's the same when you go into the dole office and look on their computers.

I'm sat here trying to remember the phone number of the last place I worked. Posting on here isn't helping me think. :ph34r:

The Gray Ghost is more confrontational than xbl, and is more inclined to pick a fight. xbl is essentially good natured and harmless, but The Gray Ghost is a crusader, on a mission to save the forum.

There's treatment for Schizophrenia these days, you know. I saw it on Hollyoaks.

The phrase "away goals count double" really bugs my tits.

If you draw your home leg 0-0 then lose 3-2 away. YOU'RE OUT, YOU HAVE NOT WON 4-3, SO THEREFORE THEY DO NOT COUNT DOUBLE!!!

Ahhh, that's better.

Stupid people annoy me.

Note: not an insult towards the people above me, just a general comment.

And I'll give an example: a boy I knew once said "If you have an old radio, does it play old music?" Before saying "If you put your hand in a deep fat frier, does it come out battered?"

Edited by Cynical Saintee