Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Apologies for breaking the stream of cow puns (most of which The Gray Ghost has herd before anyway), but The Gray Ghost has a nag. Our boiler has packed in, and is merrily leaking water all over the electric cupboard. :(

We've moved everything that could potentially be comical (yes, our electric cupboard normally hosts the boiler full of water, the electrics, the barbeque, a bag of charcoal, a pile of wooden floorboards, some engine oil, a big lump of polystyrene, and a bin bag of some nice dry rags), and switched off the boiler, but its still somewhat annoying.

He'll do whatever Debbie tells him to, we all know he thinks she's a Babe.

Oooh...pregnant women.... :huh:

Don't encourage him, you know he still wants to pork you!

Ahh, new mothers.....

I'm so dead this Saturday..... :(

Apologies for breaking the stream of cow puns (most of which The Gray Ghost has herd before anyway), but The Gray Ghost has a nag. Our boiler has packed in, and is merrily leaking water all over the electric cupboard. :(

We've moved everything that could potentially be comical (yes, our electric cupboard normally hosts the boiler full of water, the electrics, the barbeque, a bag of charcoal, a pile of wooden floorboards, some engine oil, a big lump of polystyrene, and a bin bag of some nice dry rags), and switched off the boiler, but its still somewhat annoying.

In a similar vein, we had a powercut earlier. Something happened somewhere out the back of the flat in the little mains box out there, two fire engines turned up (one went away) and I still have no idea what happened. In the process the television aerial seems to have buggered up. As we have a freeview box, we have no telly!

I've missed the 7pm Hollyoaks and Eastenders. :(

Could you make it Friday night so we don't have to have to pretend to be interested in Wicca at Walkabout? :P

Ayrgirl would miss out on the juicy gossip then and your life would be hell! :P

Edit: Just noticed your sig

Too right man! B)

Edited by Kilt

Ayrgirl would miss out on the juicy gossip then and your life would be hell! :P

I've been with her for ten years. We've passed hell, turned right at Fife and spied purgatory out the window about 300 miles ago.