Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Woah. Why me?! I don't think I've even spoken to you before! :lol:

I did not mean to be ignorant ;) . Just the alkihooool (and anti-fife :ph34r: )kicking in :P

I jest :D . But me a beer and i will forget all about it :lol:

No no, if it's a kicking match you want! I'm all for it :D

I will be the one blawing oot his arse getting to the powerleague so if you want to take a kick at a frail and struggling gem of a person feel free ;) .

i'm gunning for you :lol:

Cylinder head gasket in my car is fecked and it'll cost about half of what the car is worth to get it fixed. There's no point in me doing that which means I can't go to work and if I don't go to work I don't get paid. I can't really afford to spend a lot of my savings on another car either and it's not worth me getting a crap one that'll need replacing in a years time.

Fecked if I know what to do :(

The Gray Ghost had 3 cylinder head gaskets go on his old car. Admittedly, that was spread across 5 engines, but its a pain in the arse when it happens. If you get it fixed it'll just go again too. Buy a wreck, thats what The Gray Ghost does - although The Gray Ghosts current car is a work of engineering beauty and plush awesomeness.

The Gray Ghost had 3 cylinder head gaskets go on his old car. Admittedly, that was spread across 5 engines, but its a pain in the arse when it happens. If you get it fixed it'll just go again too. Buy a wreck, thats what The Gray Ghost does - although The Gray Ghosts current car is a work of engineering beauty and plush awesomeness.

Don't say that. My cylinder head gasket has just been fixed in the last few months :(

:( No, suppose I don't.

I heard you were a bird anyway? :lol:

You would love it if i was. cannae beat a bit o ginge John McVeigh is a tit :ph34r:

Anyhoo, the GF7 will be the best turned out side there (we might be pish) but looks are everything

She is.

She'll still kick f**k oota you!

:lol:

You would love it if i was. cannae beat a bit o ginge John McVeigh is a tit :ph34r:

Anyhoo, the GF7 will be the best turned out side there (we might be pish) but looks are everything

I wouldn't swing me either way really.

Don't say that. My cylinder head gasket has just been fixed in the last few months :(

The last time The Gray Ghosts gasket went, he fixed it himself, the death knell for the car. But when The Gray Ghost took the cylinder head down to the machinists to get it skimmed, it had already had so much taken off it down the year (yes, singular) that it apparently wasnt possible to take any more off it after that skim. Thats when The Gray Ghost knew the car had to go. It seems that once it goes once, then it becomes weakened.

Did Keith not have a similar issue with a head gasket repair a few months back, or was that the timing belt?

Btw, advice to mousey. Don't fix it yourself. It just makes things worse.

I'm absolutely rookit. I went to the pub tonight and spent a fiver, and I'm annoyed with myself about that.

A day trip to Glasgow is just completely out of the question :(

Cadge a lift with someone and I'll buy you a drink :D