Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I totally forgot about my college interview today, and now I have nothing to wear, so I'm having to go in the tidiest top I've got that doesn't show any cleavage and a pair of jeans which are fairly new looking still, but I'm still not convinced I look smart enough for an interview. I'm going to have to stick on a pair of heels so that I look casual without looking scruffy. Arsebiscuits.

I've just been woke up by a crying baby outside my bedroom window. I've only had about 11 hours sleep since Friday.

I was woken up by a baby inside a bedroom window. I've only had about 11 hours sleep since early February.

:P

As some of you well know, my hairline isn't up to much. Now, in the few summers before this, any sun would be reflected off my glorious ginger mop saving the weak skin underneath.

These days my forehead is getting bigger every day, it would seem. So some parts are not used to the sun. I've ended up properly burnt at the upper part of my McDonalds sign, resulting in me waking up during the night, really, really itchy. I had to battle this by giving it a slight scratch, then running to the fridge as it burned up, quickly putting an ice cool can of beer on it to ease the irritation.

Anyway, the skin is peeling now. Not a great look!

I look like a guy dressed up as beetroot.

I woke up on Saturday morning after a serious drinking session with a fuzzy head and not remembering much of what happened other than the fact i'd been trying it on with some fat bird in town.

When I went to rub my eyes I got a smell of my fingers which suggested i'd made it past first base. I lay back down immediately fearing the worse and preparing my excuses whilst trying to keep down the vomit.

I checked my phone and there were no messages of ridicule which was good but I still couldn't face getting up in case my house mate had seen her.

I decided to bite the bullet and just take the ribbing. I threw some jeans on and then I saw what at the time was the most beautiful site in the world - a half eaten packet of prawn cocktail crisps on top of the drawers.

I'm not sure if this was a PTTGOYN or RTTB. All I know is it made me VERY close to being physically sick yet the relief was pleasing after somehow convincing myself i'd done something silly.

Well, how did it go!? I've missed the weekends happenings but like to stay tuned through the week. I've been waiting patiently for further developments.....

i just talked to her

wimbledon,the only 2 weeks of the year that tennis gets a headline has started ,what a pile of pish it really is <_<

Away man, its one of the very few saviours when the football is off.