Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
I wasn't planning on waiting in the road myself, I'll just stand on the pavement. Don't worry, I'll be pefectly safe. :whistle

Second thoughts, balance it on your head.

Anyone had any experience of how long the recovery period is for torn calf ligaments?

I've got this at the moment, and have heard varying times for recovery.

I know the times can vary, but would like to know what times are likely, from people who have actually had torn calf ligaments.

:(

I've been thinking this for a while, but I've just had it confirmed...

Facebook keeps suggesting I add P&Bers as my friends, in the wee top right corner. I've seen somebody who I was fairly sure was Enigma, and a couple of others who I was suspicious about, Hughsie and one of the QP fans recently.

"Adam Wee" is the final straw though. How does it know!?

Facebook keeps suggesting I add P&Bers as my friends, in the wee top right corner. I've seen somebody who I was fairly sure was Enigma, and a couple of others who I was suspicious about, Hughsie and one of the QP fans recently.

:lol: It just shows you friends of friends, so if one of your friends has them, then you'll have them too. Actually, add Adam, and you'll probably get meeeeeeeeee! :D

Its on facebook too? The Gray Ghost discovered it for the first time on his old phone a few months back and couldn't stop playing it for weeks. :(

Yeah man! I just got a score of 107,000 odd in a minute. :D I thought that was good, until I looked at the ranking it gave me among my 'friends'. 9th?! Pfft...

I've just checked though, and unlike my Bebo, there's absolutely nobody on my Facebook from P&B. It's all strictly "real-world" pals.

Facebook really is creepy though. When The Gray Ghost bit the bullet and joined Facebook, first there was some standing invitation from a friend of The Gray Ghost, but then The Gray Ghost filled in his contact details, it did a search, and the VERY first name that it cheerily produced was The Gray Ghosts bitch of a ex. Fucking Facebook. <_<

I didn't say there was many of them :(

I don't think Facebook has suggested anyone worth adding as a friend for me.

Every now and again I'll sit and look through the suggestions, deleting the people I don't want, but they always end up back in that little box as a suggestion.

Facebook is scary. I entered the log in details for a Yahoo email address I have, and it was suggesting as friends people that I'd sent one email to five years ago that I'd totally forgotten about. Got far too many stalkers on there myself now. :ph34r: