Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have to wait until she dumps that backstabbing p***k.

Ooft. You say it like you mean it.

I wish I was pining over someone. :(

Anyway, watched a couple of documentaries and now I'm wide awake. Fucking great.

I do, and I fear I may leave him in a pile of bloodiness when he re-enters the country.

I think I might jump onto bebo/facebook to see if I can find someone to obsess over, because everyone here seems to have that special someone.

:(

I think I might jump onto bebo/facebook to see if I can find someone to obsess over, because everyone here seems to have that special someone.

You are perhaps the nicest chap I've ever encountered. You should have women throwing themselves at you! If I ever won the lottery I'd literally pay for me and you to go to the pub ever night so we could sit down and set the world to right. Monster could come along as well but he's have to pay for his own pints.

Do it, it really consumes your time.

There's a fine line between 'special someone' and 'stalker victim'

You are perhaps the nicest chap I've ever encountered. You should have women throwing themselves at you! If I ever won the lottery I'd literally pay for me and you to go to the pub ever night so we could sit down and set the world to right. Monster could come along as well but he's have to pay for his own pints.

:lol:

Also, kudos on the link for DB62. I was expecting a link to a blow up doll or something, no offence, DB!

Story of my life!

But it's true, that Toma fella is not so bad.

I'd vote Laid Back Maverick in as well.