Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Reading the interview with Michael Jackson's weans nanny. I just don't believe that a child of 7 would have said the bit in bold

"Now the youngest has been saying, 'Why Daddy? God should have taken me not him."

Maybe i'm wrong.

Only the second day in to the school holidays and already there is screaming/moaning/greeting kids all over the place. <_<

Why do parents insist on taking their kids on a baking hot day to the bank/post office/Asda. I would probably start greetin' as well.

7 weeks of this :angry:

Only the second day in to the school holidays and already there is screaming/moaning/greeting kids all over the place. <_<

Why do parents insist on taking their kids on a baking hot day to the bank/post office/Asda. I would probably start greetin' as well.

7 weeks of this :angry:

What?! Your lot are off already? And I thought it was only 6 weeks!? :o

What?! Your lot are off already? And I thought it was only 6 weeks!? :o

It is usually, but once every so many years, we get 7. ;) I think in Edinburgh, they get 7 weeks every year, but only 1 week in October? I'm not finished until Friday...

My petty nag? Swollen feet and ankles. :(

The Bio-Oil advert.

I don't even know what it is specifically i don't like, but it's dire!

Do you mean the one with that woman who says that her husband now loves that she can fit into "tight little dresses"?

If so, I can tell you what it is. It's her fucking awful teeth and the shockingly bad overdubbing.

Do you mean the one with that woman who says that her husband now loves that she can fit into "tight little dresses"?

If so, I can tell you what it is. It's her fucking awful teeth and the shockingly bad overdubbing.

That's the one. And yes, it's more the dubbing i think.