Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I take it you have just started the job? :unsure:

Yeah I got paid of 10 weeks ago from my apprenticeship, so all my savings are gone and I wont get a pay till the last day of the month :(

Yeah I got paid of 10 weeks ago from my apprenticeship, so all my savings are gone and I wont get a pay till the last day of the month :(

My ex wife started a new job last week after a spell out of a job and the jobcentre gave her £250 to last her until she got paid as she could not have taken the job otherwise.

My ex wife started a new job last week after a spell out of a job and the jobcentre gave her £250 to last her until she got paid as she could not have taken the job otherwise.

See I can sort of afford it if I have no life and get a small overdraft plus my mum and dad will give me a couple of pound here and there for my lunch.

If you are entitled to it then claim it

I asked them at the centre if I was entitled to any money until I get paid but they said as soon I was working I had to stop claiming, I am going down tommorow, cheers.

I saw a superb sleepsuit for Charlie earlier in H&M. It was a Superman outfit. They only had ones going up to 6 months and then one from 12-18 months though. :(

tesco do a good t shirt in the same vein. probably got it in ickle sizes.

also its on bbc 3 just now...well the moderately good recent superman one is anyway.

Guest The Phoenix
I asked them at the centre if I was entitled to any money until I get paid but they said as soon I was working I had to stop claiming, I am going down tommorow, cheers.

Wasted trip, Dazzle.

Young single laddies staying with their parents get nought.

Now if you were to get a young lass up the duff and got thrown out by your parents, we'd throw money at you.

tesco do a good t shirt in the same vein. probably got it in ickle sizes.

also its on bbc 3 just now...well the moderately good recent superman one is anyway.

I'll have to go and have a look. It was only seeing that sleepsuit in there today that I decided he MUST have it. :lol:

Wasted trip, Dazzle.

Now if you were to get a young lass up the duff and got thrown out by your parents, we'd throw money at you.

Hmmm, intresting.... :lol:

I'll have to go and have a look. It was only seeing that sleepsuit in there today that I decided he MUST have it. :lol:

Could you not just get the bigger size and shove toilet paper down the legs or something? ;)

Wasted trip, Dazzle.

Any burds on here fancy going halfs?

Could you not just get the bigger size and shove toilet paper down the legs or something? ;)

It was a footless one. :( I'm just going to have to try the one in town and see if they've got one in his size. If not, I'll just buy the bigger one and keep hold of it until he grows into it.