Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Right! That's enough! :angry:

That's Lyn-Marie, Reina, xbl, Nick_BCFC and Granny Danger all going orgasmic over a piece of office equipment. It's just a photocopier FFS! <_<

I fail to see what's so fúcking exciting about it. You stick paper in, it preoduces copies and, if you really want to, it can staple copies together. Well whoop-de-feckin-do! :angry:

Or am I being multiple-wooshed by a gang of wind-up merchants? :unsure::ph34r:

Kilt - P&B's Official Luddite ;)

You've got to tell us what it's like to use.

You put paper in and press the button, bit like any other one i'd imagine

It wouldn't suprise me if you just had to say to it "10 copies double sided" and it's do them for you without pressing any buttons.

It's a photocopier not bloody Kit.

If I ever design my own house I want it to look exactly like that copier. It's a thing of beauty and wonder. I wish I wasn't already married so that I could invite it to my wedding. It's simply amazing!

If I ever design my own house I want it to look exactly like that copier. It's a thing of beauty and wonder. I wish I wasn't already married so that I could invite it to my wedding. It's simply amazing!

Stop winding Kilt up!

However, you do have to concede, sarcasm aside, that aesthetically, it is a fantastic bit of design! Functional and attractive.

That's Lyn-Marie, Reina, xbl, Nick_BCFC and Granny Danger all going orgasmic over a piece of office equipment. It's just a photocopier FFS! <_<

I fail to see what's so fúcking exciting about it. You stick paper in, it preoduces copies and, if you really want to, it can staple copies together. Well whoop-de-feckin-do! :angry:

Or am I being multiple-wooshed by a gang of wind-up merchants? :unsure::ph34r:

Kilt - P&B's Official Luddite ;)

Should it not have its own livery like the 'planes?

Should it not have its own livery like the 'planes?

You are flying kilt airlines, powered by broomsticks (or whatever witches fly these days), where the stew's are always sexy and are cunning linguists.

You obviously don't do enough work. If you did, you'd know that this will revolutionise your office.

I bet you're one of those office managers who delegates everything to your minions, aren't you? And all so you can spend more time surfing the internet. :angry:

Edit to add: Where the f**k is "Bendirom"? :lol:

Edited by Lyn-Marie

You obviously don't do enough work. If you did, you'd know that this will revolutionise your office.

I bet you're one of those office managers who delegates everything to your minions, aren't you? And all so you can spend more time surfing the internet. :angry:

In Spian - georgraphy not yuor strognpiont?

Costa Blanca, Spain.