Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was considering going somewhere else for lunch today as they've changed the sausages they use in my regular butty shop. However, I went in anyway and they asked me "You always buy sausage butties, have you noticed a change? Do you prefer the new ones or the old ones?"

I thought of Ned Flanders straight away saying 'gosh darn it, am I that pre-diddily-ictable?'

The worst thing was I said they were both equally nice so they'll probably stick with the horrible ones.

Just walked past Poundmania! Poundmania! in Troon, where everything is just £1.

In the window they had a large sign:

"Sugar 75p"

:huh:

That's a good pound shop. I once visited one where some items were £2.

:angry:

Just walked past Poundmania! Poundmania! in Troon, where everything is just £1.

In the window they had a large sign:

"Sugar 75p"

:huh:

That's a great bargain, if it was a 1kg bag, that is.

Getting really fed up on a daily basis as I near Haymarket station.

A funnelled approach to the entrance due to those damned tram works, means you are an easy target for the pillocks trying to foist the Edinburgh edithion of the Daily Record on you.

I don't want it and wouldn't wipe my arse with it....well hold fire on that comment, you never know. :rolleyes:

Anyway, they are difficult to swat away as you (mistakenly) rush for the train (which is usually late).

People who can't sit on a plane for two hours without getting so pished they can hardly walk, let alone find their passport when they're asked for it! :angry:

What embarrassments! <_<

See, how expensive is booze on flights?

I've only ever had a drink on a plane once, and that was a couple of cans from London to Amsterdam, I can't imagine it would have been cheap.

I got quite pissed on the way to America... But that was a 9 hour flight, and I was sober by the time we landed!

That's a brilliant idea!

It's like a night out, only you're just sitting on your arse getting buggered. It'd be a bit rubbish if you got a hangover before landing though.

I got quite pissed on the way to America... But that was a 9 hour flight, and I was sober by the time we landed!

Me too. I've been pished loads of times on a plane. In fact many a time before I've actually got on the plane.

Never caused any bother though, or been unable to find documentation. There's pished, and there's pished.

I like to drink while I fly. Its about the only time I drink properly on my own. So I try to fly airlines where the booze is free. Gin and flying go together like Chip and Pin. B)

After a fairly miserable experience on EasyJet on the way to Paris earlier this year, I shall be avoiding budget airlines and sticking to full price ones where the booze is complementary, and they don't fill the plane up, meaning you can stretch out in comfort across several seats!

That's a brilliant idea!

It's like a night out, only you're just sitting on your arse getting buggered. It'd be a bit rubbish if you got a hangover before landing though.

It was quite nice, sitting drinking wine with my husband. It's not often we get the chance to just sit and chat about not a lot, if you know what I mean?