Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There's a great book out called "Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salad" which has loads of recipes in it which are specifically aimed at keeping you full. It's my bible!! lol.

xx

Excellent. I'll have a look out for that, thanks. :)

People who can't sit on a plane for two hours without getting so pished they can hardly walk, let alone find their passport when they're asked for it! :angry:

What embarrassments! <_<

Was on a flight to portugal last month. The flight was at half 5 in the morning or some ridiculous hour like that. Got on the flight and proceeded to try to fall asleep. This old dear sits next to me and, when the air hostess comes round, orders four double gin and tonics in the small plactics glasses. By the end of the flight she was absolutely reeking. Kept knocking the cups on me.

:lol::lol::lol:

Meant to ask - you heard back from college yet?

Just a letter confirming that I'm on the waiting list. It'll probably not be until closer the start of term before I find out anything now. Hopefully there'll be a few folk that turn their places down (although it's unlikely because there's not many colleges running the coures), or there'll be people that don't turn up on the day or drop out within the first week or something. That always happens with college courses, so I'm just keeping hopeful. It's the waiting and not knowing that's a pain in the arse though.

Aye, where did HGG go? She vanished for ages, came back briefly, and then vanished again. I liked her. :(

Her posting became very infrequent after the (in)famous spat with Ric and reached the point where she just seemed to give up.

Whilst I won't claim to be all that interested in the topics she was passionate about (breast-feeding, gardening etc.), she did add a bit of variety and a decent amount of knowledge to the Board

Right mum and dad back from holiday today :D , but have decided to go away for another week on saturday leaving me to watch the dog again, and I think we all know now, I cant cook :angry::angry::angry:

Had enough. I've done loooong days for the last 4 days, and despite it being work I must get done, my brain is sending me messages about how it really can't be fucked, and I just want to go home. Im waiting for the pool to open, going for a swim, and then I am going home to bask in my own miserable failure. :(

The woman......... on STV's weather.......report.......Jean Johansson....who .....talks.......two....or three .....words ....at a time........ She...gets ........on my..............tits.

The woman......... on STV's weather.......report.......Jean Johansson....who .....talks.......two....or three .....words ....at a time........ She...gets ........on my..............tits.

Yes! I was thinking that earlier on!

You would though eh?

But the STV news is very diddy.

Only watched it because I got frozen at the scrabble site. Computer is de-frag whatever it is, so live connections are useless. Another PTTGOYN.

If I ever watch her again, the mute button will be struck quickly. And yes, I would. Bit skinny though.

Edited by IHGH

:huh: surely this is a public health management (government education) issue rather than an "oooh arn't nestle naughty and a bit evil" thing. I mean sure they might think about doing a bit of good guy new well digging/ health education (oral not written)etc but its not as if the product they are actually punting on the africans is in itself poisonous e.g.contains arsenic or something and I like munchies, so there.

quite puzzling outrage at this -good thread though. :D

People who can't sit on a plane for two hours without getting so pished they can hardly walk, let alone find their passport when they're asked for it! :angry:

What embarrassments! <_<

My wife got stuck next to one (no I don't mean me) on the Ibiza swine flu flight.

Breathalyse all passenger and don't let failed ones board.

Edit to add: and don't sell booze on the plane.

Edited by Granny Danger

Just downloaded updates to Internet Explorer, it's all different now.

I don't like change.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't like change either, which is unusual as I cannot die :(

Went in the town on Wednesday for new guitar strings. Snapped two this morning. Went in the town today to replace them. Snapped one tonight. Going in the town tomorrow to replace it. I expect to be in the town on Saturday too for the same reason. <_< Idiot!

Edit: What makes it worse is it will be the same guy who's sold me guitar strings three days in a row. :mellow:

Edit again: I now have nothing to do. So annoyed, man. So annoyed.

Edited by Denji