Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Dunc?
I'm guessing this guy ain't gonna be UPS Employee of the Month.

stupid_tattoos_01[1].JPG

Do you think that before he got his neck done, people were also asking what that was on his face?

Guest The Phoenix
Sorry :(

Hey, Graham - no need apologise.

I was probably being a bit slow.

It happens when you become a Grandfather. :(

Slightly more serious than a petty thing getting on my nerves, but it looks like I've lost my passport and I'm due to go on holiday two weeks today, ergo, I'm fucked.

Two weeks is enough time to get a new one. You'll have to go to the passport office though I think.

Guest The Phoenix
Piss taker.

You know fine well what I meant :P

Is that revenge for me not changing my username to that violinist fella? I'll do it next month!

I've too many other strings to my bow to bear grudges.

Slightly more serious than a petty thing getting on my nerves, but it looks like I've lost my passport and I'm due to go on holiday two weeks today, ergo, I'm fucked.

Right, it's late and I haven't got my resources about me at home but send me a quick PM, even just a 'Hello', and it'll remind me when I log on at work tomorrow. Seriously, I'll need a reminder :( I'll dig out my Passport Agency contact book and will advise you what the best course of action is. They can do same day passports in an emergency but I'll need to catch up with what docs you'll need to produce.

I'll need to know where you're going and who you're flying with, just so I can check on what levels of ID they need. And be mindful that a last minute replacement passport at this time of year will cost you fúckin dear! :(

Get in touch and I'll do my best to help! Have you checked right at the back of your sock drawer where the w**k-mags are? It might be hiding there! ;):lol:

"WAVES" - EDIT: Check THIS! If you're still stuck tomorrow, PM me - I'll see what I can do.

Kilt - not just here for the nasty things in life! :)

Edited by Kilt

Guest The Phoenix
Right, it's late and I haven't got my resources about me at home but send me a quick PM, even just a 'Hello', and it'll remind me when I log on at work tomorrow. Seriously, I'll need a reminder :( I'll dig out my Passport Agency contact book and will advise you what the best course of action is. They can do same day passports in an emergency but I'll need to catch up with what docs you'll need to produce.

I'll need to know where you're going and who you're flying with, just so I can check on what levels of ID they need. And be mindful that a last minute replacement passport at this time of year will cost you fúckin dear! :(

Get in touch and I'll do my best to help! Have you checked right at the back of your sock drawer where the w**k-mags are? It might be hiding there! ;):lol:

Kilt, you are taking this way too seriously.

FFS, he's lost his passport, not smuggled 10 kilos of cocaine through customs.