Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is that what Kilt thinks he looks like after 5 pints?

No, this is what you think I look like after 5 pints...

post-1053-1248477753.jpg

..and, if it helps, this what I think you like after 5 pints...

post-1053-1248477901_thumb.jpg

Just don't read me any poetry, okay?! :P

The most trivial thing in the world but something that has bugged me for ages is workies vans that you see driving about with brooms slid up-right into the frame behind the cab.

Don't know why it bugs me..........but it does.

You just get the impression of some unofficial top tips for workies doing the rounds.........'Fed up with your broom sliding about the back of your pick-up when going round the corners? Why not stick it in the frame behind the cab?'

Back to reality:

Paisley Gilmour Street - 11:53 - Arr. Stranraer 13:51 - fair enough.

Stranraer to Paisley - either 14:37 - ie, whit's the fúckin' point, or the next - I repeat NEXT train.....

.....19:40! A four hour and twenty three minute gap between services! FFS!!! :angry:

I may not go after all! <_<:(

Back to reality:

Paisley Gilmour Street - 11:53 - Arr. Stranraer 13:51 - fair enough.

Stranraer to Paisley - either 14:37 - ie, whit's the fúckin' point, or the next - I repeat NEXT train.....

.....19:40! A four hour and twenty three minute gap between services! FFS!!! :angry:

I may not go after all! <_<:(

I remember looking up train services to Stranraer yes they are terrible. Couldn't you stay in Stranraer for a wee drink after the game, and get a bit of dinner in the town until it's time to get your train? It's a long wait but you are following your team. I might accuse you of switching allegiences again :P

I remember looking up train services to Stranraer yes they are terrible. Couldn't you stay in Stranraer for a wee drink after the game, and get a bit of dinner in the town until it's time to get your train? It's a long wait but you are following your team. I might accuse you of switching allegiances again :P

I interpreted his posting to indicate he was annoyed at not getting home till 11.30 ish rather than filling time in the gaps.