Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Corkscrew,s broke.. :(
It's a bit early is it not?

:o Just what I was thinking Adam! Using the Hungarian Grand Prix as an excuse is a bit lame!

Not saying that he did but I'm trying to give a get out! ;)

Last series of 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue' is over - fúckin' hilarious - but now it's Shiela Dillon and The Food Programme about suckling pigs. :angry:

I may have to get up and get my arse into gear! <_<:(

Or go downstairs and watch the Hungarian Grand Prix! :)

Yes! :huh: See the RTBC thread. Besides, getting abducted by the opposition's player and abandoned on the motorway is a pretty good reason to be miserable I would have thought! :(

You had a moan at the trains not running to your specific needs. Then, when offered a lift to near where you live, you still moan about it.

Fuck sake man, get a grip.

You had a moan at the trains not running to your specific needs. Then, when offered a lift to near where you live, you still moan about it.

f**k sake man, get a grip.

:huh: Okay, so I'm a Grumpy Old Man! What of it? When you've lived as long as I have you're entitled to be a moaning old barstard - it's the law! :P

Besides, near where I live shouldn't constitute being dumped on a motorway. <_<

:huh: Okay, so I'm a Grumpy Old Man! What of it? When you've lived as long as I have you're entitled to be a moaning old barstard - it's the law! :P

Besides, near where I live shouldn't constitute being dumped on a motorway. <_<

It still saved you a couple of hours waiting on a train back to civilization and was (presumably) cheaper than taking the train (assuming you slipped them a couple of quid for petrol). Jesus, given the choice of a two hour wait in Stranraer and getting dropped off on the motorway, I know what I would choose...

It still saved you a couple of hours waiting on a train back to civilization and was (presumably) cheaper than taking the train (assuming you slipped them a couple of quid for petrol). Jesus, given the choice of a two hour wait in Stranraer and getting dropped off on the motorway, I know what I would choose...

Actually, in hindsight, that's a pretty valid point! :)

Petrol money? :huh: Fúck off! :lol::lol:;)

Guest Dunc?

I don't get petrol money, instead my best mate (who cadges the most lifts) says he'll buy me a pint for every run.

At one point he owed me 7, and at the moment he's managed to get it back down to 4. Going to the pub with him tonight, and it's set to be a very cheap evening :D