Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Jacques%20the%20shrimp%20from%20Nemo130x127.gifI am ashamed! :(

I'm not, I pished myself reading that post of his. I can just imagine Kilt beginning to rip the heid aff it to some white witch goddess in this weeks edition Which Witch? and then realising that his house is on fire.

Where's yer Karma now? :lol:

Guest The Phoenix
I'm not, I pished myself reading that post of his. I can just imagine Kilt beginning to rip the heid aff it to some white witch goddess in this weeks edition Which Witch? and then realising that his house is on fire.

Where's yer Karma now? :lol:

Bloody authors, you're all the same. :rolleyes:

Bloody authors, you're all the same. :rolleyes:

It's better than dancing around a tree in the nude with some 55 year old guy called Frank grabbing my genitalia and singing a rather crude version She'll be coming down the Mountains in my ear.

Guest The Phoenix
It's better than dancing around a tree in the nude with some 55 year old guy called Frank grabbing my genitalia and singing a rather crude version She'll be coming down the Mountains in my ear.

:lol:

That reads even better if you leave out "down the Mountains".

Bloody rubbish dreams again.

That person was in it, but she vanished quite quickly then I ended up playing on a golf course that David Beckham was doing a gig on. Incidentally, he has a brilliant voice.

I then watched the football. St Mirren beat the old firm (yes, both.. at the one time) 2-0 thanks to the Paisley punisher Billy Mehmet, I then ended up at my own gig, but I was playing a guitar solo on a snare drum. It was a Queen song.

Then I went to a party, but it ended up in a big fight because my friend got sent home from his football team (he doesn't actually play football) because his willy slipped out of his boxers in the dressing room.

These dreams are getting worse.

That person was in it, but she vanished quite quickly then I ended up playing on a golf course that David Beckham was doing a gig on. Incidentally, he has a brilliant voice.

I then watched the football. St Mirren beat the old firm (yes, both.. at the one time) 2-0 thanks to the Paisley punisher Billy Mehmet, I then ended up at my own gig, but I was playing a guitar solo on a snare drum. It was a Queen song.

Then I went to a party, but it ended up in a big fight because my friend got sent home from his football team (he doesn't actually play football) because his willy slipped out of his boxers in the dressing room.

I wet the bed as a child and my father didn't love me. I need help

you on the drugs Toma?

Having to go and see a couple of shows in the festival tomorrow with the wife. No doubt town will be crowded, we will be crammed into a small sweaty venue with a bunch of wannabe thesp wanks, and the shows will be crap. Can't frigging wait.

Just go for a beer instead.You know it makes sense..

I wet the bed as a child and my father didn't love me. I need help

You're half right! :ph34r:

you on the drugs Toma?

Oh, I wish.

Anyway, I'm feeling rubbish and I have to leave soon for this bloody gig. Still, I'm told we get free beer. That will cheer me up. :)

:lol:

I've now got a vision of you sitting at your computer as a big fire rages on behind you.

I got told off for laughing about fire safety earlier and I can assure you it's no laughing matter :angry:

However I got that mental image as well :lol: