Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It doesn't have much to do with me being a Stenny fan at all. I never once mentioned Berwick. More the fact that you actually think your a Wizard or whatever it is.

1) It's 'you're'

2) I'm not a 'Wizard' - I'm a Pagan Wiccan White Witch. But that's been explained ad nauseum and I don't intend to rile the P&B massive any more by repeating myself. Those sentient enough to take it on board the first time round will know where I'm coming from. The rest, and I give the benfit of the doubt to those who missed it, can either PM me with sensible queries for further information or for those like you, and quite frankly most of the Stenny crew on here, you have been royally 'WOOSHED'! :P

3) You didn't have to mention Berwick - our fans once famed 'love-in' is officially over! GIRUY! ;)

What's the difference between a white witch and a black witch, other than that you'd never hear a white witch saying, "Where's my motherfucking eye of newt to go with this fried chicken?"?

Also, just a point of interest, how did you realise that you and this lovely lady were both pagans? Were you handing out leaflets like those Buddhist fellas?

What's the difference between a white witch and a black witch, other than that you'd never hear a white witch saying, "Where's my motherfucking eye of newt to go with this fried chicken?"?

Also, just a point of interest, how did you realise that you and this lovely lady were both pagans? Were you handing out leaflets like those Buddhist fellas?

ones black, ones white??

Edited by Gogo

He lets his invocation chart "accidentally" fall out of his man-bag and strikes up a conversation. Stealing her headphones is just not groovy, man.

One gets pulled over while riding their broom a disproportionate amount of times.

It's a bit ironic.

I do irony extremely well, I'll have you know!

No, we were having an adult conversation and sharing our life's experiences. you should try it sometime! And we were both wearing Pentagram/Pentacle charms. Tends to give it away! ;)

He lets his invocation chart "accidentally" fall out of his man-bag and strikes up a conversation. Stealing her headphones is just not groovy, man.

:lol::lol: Leave the poor lad alone - you just couldn't let it lie, could you?! :lol:;)