Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Has no one figured out that all this Pagan nonsense is done for the sole purpose of getting attention? Kilt's seedy sex offender persona had begun to get very, very tiresome and people had stopped paying attention and so, to bring back the punters, he starts with this Pagan schtick and revels any opportunity to hector and condescend.

Give it a couple of years, he'll have moved on to something new when everyone stops paying attention.

You are so shallow and self-conceited. I am sorry for you.

Regarding mums birthday, a rather frosty reply, that you know the address if you want to send something, and hinted that Lush, on Buchanan Street would be a good place to look

I have a problem. I don't know what 'Lush' is. I have until Tuesday to work it out! :(

Edit: She doesn't want to know me but wouldn't mind a birthday present....... :huh::(

Edited by Kilt

Guest The Phoenix
Are those official P&B golf day polo shirts?

The trousers aren't too bad, bit of a weird crotch though (come on, I was looking at the trousers. I don't always stare at genital regions).

A gift from Div to all participants. :D