Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Are those official P&B golf day polo shirts?

The trousers aren't too bad, bit of a weird crotch though (come on, I was looking at the trousers. I don't always stare at genital regions).

A gift from Div to all participants. :D

It's only 5pm and I already know that I'm not going to sleep tonight.

I wasn't feeling too grand yesterday, so I was allowed a nice long lie this morning to catch up. It was a bit too long though as it was 10.40am when I eventually rose. I start college tomorrow morning and I've still got bursary/job centre things to sort that I wasn't able to do last week thanks to things like "procedure" and "this is how it's normally done and there's no one here who can do it for you", and that's making me a little nervous. I've got all my train times checked, my piece box has been lovingly prepared for me :lol: and my bag is all ready so I only have to get up, shower and leave tomorrow morning and yet I'm both excited and terrified of oversleeping and missing the train.

I feel a writing surge coming on, but the only way I can do it these days is if I can record at the same time. I usually get too excited and end up with full songs recorded in around half an hour, but my bloody Cubase isn't working! It won't open up, damn that h20cledx.

It just doesn't start up, and that means I lose the use of my taskbar. So I find a way around that, restart and bang.. my taskbar is there, and no error message as I turn on the PC. "I'm going to record. Yay!" I think to myself. But it's not to be, because when I try to open Cubase I GET THE SAME BLOODY ERROR MESSAGE.

Anyway, I'm very, very hungry and I have to eat. I've been up since before 12.. It's probably about time I had some breakfast....